Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Hozier - "Too Sweet"

Featured Replies

UK 

 

Singles

1 Hozier - Too Sweet (35,443)
2 Benson Boone - Beautiful Things (32,312)
3 Beyoncé - TEXAS HOLD 'EM (29,904)

  • Replies 146
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Nefertiti0
    Nefertiti0

    Spotify · April 10, 2024 Global #2 — 7,855,877(+153,557) US #1 — 3,319,436(-30,909) UK #1 — 765,332(+37,841)

  • Wolf Alice
    Wolf Alice

    6(+1) on global with 5.7m (+37%!!) 2(=) in the US with 3.05m (+37%!!) This is crazy radio needs to jump on this and this will become his biggest hit in the US

  • onewillowsilk
    onewillowsilk

    You're looking at the next Hot 100 #1 hit. 

Any chance he might get that #1 on bb100 this week or not? I mean I don't how he is doing on AM but I hope he can snatch it

  • Author
12 minutes ago, CherryBay said:

Any chance he might get that #1 on bb100 this week or not? I mean I don't how he is doing on AM but I hope he can snatch it

it looks like it may not get #1 at all:chick3: he needs more airplay

 

8 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

it looks like it may not get #1 at all:chick3: he needs more airplay

 

Shame…. But at least in the UK and possibly in other countries 

  • Author

Spotify · April 10, 2024
Global #2 — 7,855,877(+153,557)
US #1 — 3,319,436(-30,909)
UK #1 — 765,332(+37,841)

This song was so infectious. The guitar, and the bell sound effect at the chorus compliment so well. Glad it was smashing globally.

On 4/11/2024 at 3:30 AM, CherryBay said:

Shame…. But at least in the UK and possibly in other countries 

I'll say it will get #1 at least 3-4 countries this week. NZ just released the chart few hours back and been officially #1 and Australia, UK and Ireland are on track to get there soon.

  • Author

Spotify · April 11, 2024
Global #2 — 7,940,500(+84,623)
US #1 — 3,303,657(-15,779)
UK #1 — 781,238(+15,906)

This song is great but also his last album was awesome. What changed? I mean why is he smashing rn?

our irish king getting another smash:clap3:hes so sweet and low profile

both of his global smashes are excellent songs

this is pretty much the only song ive played these days...

  • Author

with 61,000 chart units and 6.7 million streams, making it the most-streamed track of the week in the UK

Edited by Nefertiti0

  • ATRL Moderator

Father :clap3:

 

3 hours ago, andrer92 said:

This song is great but also his last album was awesome. What changed? I mean why is he smashing rn?

I'm also confused (Wasteland, Baby! and Unreal Unearth are both excellent but seemed to have very little impact), but I'm just going with it and not worrying about how it happened nnn.

  • Author

Spotify • April 12
#2 Global — 8,460,917(+520,417)
#1 US — 3,445,516(+141,859)
#1 UK — 859,994(+78,756)

Drop an acoustic version or a video King.

It's now or never because Taylor is coming next week

And radio needs to stop being a petty *****

 

Songs like Lovin' on Me still and Agora Hills still top 3 on Radio and they are not playing one of the most consumed songs right now?  :biblio:

 

Maybe it's time to stop counting radio on the Hot 100. They are always so late

LEGEND!

 

So happy for him - we love a 2-hit wonder :clap3:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.