Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Florrie - 'The Lost Ones'

Featured Replies

Only a few more days until the 1st official Florrie album :jonny5:

  • Replies 89
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • paper moon
    paper moon

    I'm so proud of her for getting this album out. Things may not have turned out how we all envisioned when she debuted but the fact she never quit, kept hustling and has finally crossed the finishing l

  • computer.boy
    computer.boy

    "Looking For Love" randomly popped up in my queue the other day, still a bop... I fear. Also, it seems that she's working on the final mixes for the new record and she's planning on releasing new musi

  • RideOrDie
    RideOrDie

    bad song   because it's the only good one on there     she was crying on a tiktok video explaining she was dropped from her label, lost all confidence in being a musicia

her re-writing the old songs oh lord

 

looking for grammys completely changed except the chorus... she's so.... :redface: production sounds good though! 

 

i took a little grammy... what has she done to you i'm so sorry sweetie... JUST NO... 

 

why get you back??? the worst song on Late it's the least streamed one for a reason why did she use it and just re-record her vocals?? ig i'm glad that's the only thing she changed cause she would have butchered it otherwise :khalyan2: 

i don't know if i even wanna listen to the rest...

Edited by RideOrDie

bless her heart for trying, let me know when she is done with cutesy hopeful h&m music and goes back to making dance pop bangers

looking for love remains the goat

12 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

bless her heart for trying

she could have dropped this album last year since it was in the dust during the whole 2023 and give us a proper banger-ish project, but she decided to focus on it a "little more" s:wan:

 

1 minute ago, sam.teas said:

she could have dropped this album last year since it was in the dust during the whole 2023 and give us a proper banger-ish project, but she decided to focus on it a "little more" s:wan:

 

was her 'focus' bringing back old bangers to either butcher them or don't do much in terms of improvement just to inject some excitement into this sigrid lite album? 

1 minute ago, RideOrDie said:

was her 'focus' bringing back old bangers to either butcher them or don't do much in terms of improvement just to inject some excitement into this sigrid lite album? 

not Sigrid :deadbanana2:

Get you back is equal to old
took little is worse but mostly the same

kinda weird how she took 10 years to release an album only to have 2 old songs on there nnn...

 

but anyways the tracks are lovely and gorgeous. literally pop perfection. the production is sooo good

I still haven't listened to the whole thing, except singles (but only once) and Looking For Love hoping it's actually THE song I hoped that it is and I'm so positively surprised, I somehow like it even more than what leaked, I fear what's to come with the other songs though, wish she would've also included Last Thing as well... :gaycat6:

I had no positive hopes after seeing "Looking For Love" get released, and I was right. It's so weird! I like the new lyrics, but the "OG Leaked Version" remains superior :bird:

For some reason I thought this was scheduled for July. I enjoyed the latest single so I'm looking forward to hearing the whole record.

It's cute. A few tracks sound a little bit outdated? Which kinda makes sense since this album was supposed to be released a while ago, I guess. Either way, it's a decent pop record.

 

Top three:

• Looking For Love

• If It's Been A Hard Night

• Never Far From Paradise

I'm listening right now and i'm liking it a lot! Florrie is so talented!!!!

i love this project tbh

 

it may not be as banger-pop centric as her older stuff (i took a little something remains her magnum opus) but i am satisfied with this album and am just happy she's able to release an album after this long. 

 

the 2024 version of ITALS was a little botched i don't think i'll be listening to it much but its interesting hearing her take on it over 10 years later. 

 

Hopefully now that this album is out she will feel more comfortable diving back into banger territory but for a chill laid back pop album im not disappointed. 

There's some tracks that don't fit (sorry but i don't understand Florrie's situation with this album release)

 

I'm not feeling part of this project the next songs: ITALS and Get You Back. There are other that are not bangers at all!

Kinda weird to hear I Took a Little Something and Get You Back next to all these new songs; I don't mind the new versions, but they aren't better than the original versions either. (Ok I take it back, this outro on Get You Back is NOT it :biblio:).

 

This album's cute :suburban: Not quite the Experimenting With Rugs serve we deserved, but I'll probably listen to this again!

I'm so proud of her for getting this album out. Things may not have turned out how we all envisioned when she debuted but the fact she never quit, kept hustling and has finally crossed the finishing line of releasing an album should be commended. Excited to dive in and give it a listen.

so happy this is finally out! Looking for Love has always been THAT song for me, and to actually stream it feels like a dream

may consider being a fan now that she has an album. seems like the tides are turning with her, Bonnie and Normani all releasing. Porcelain Black will never do it... how about Mars Argo maybe? :eli:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.