Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Florrie - 'The Lost Ones'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 89
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • paper moon
    paper moon

    I'm so proud of her for getting this album out. Things may not have turned out how we all envisioned when she debuted but the fact she never quit, kept hustling and has finally crossed the finishing l

  • computer.boy
    computer.boy

    "Looking For Love" randomly popped up in my queue the other day, still a bop... I fear. Also, it seems that she's working on the final mixes for the new record and she's planning on releasing new musi

  • RideOrDie
    RideOrDie

    bad song   because it's the only good one on there     she was crying on a tiktok video explaining she was dropped from her label, lost all confidence in being a musicia

Looking For Love:jonny6:

Get You Back:jonny5:

Honeymoon's Over:jamming:

Love Hearts:clap3:

 

Ok listened to it a few times and….dont like it

 

I wish she could capture that spark she had in her earlier work because most of these songs don't sound like Florrie. I semi get that this new simpler sound is her new style but I hate it. Kissing In The Cold is the direction she should have went for with the whole albums vibe. Hell, even Borderline had so much more personality in a ballad than most of these songs 

 

I've been following her for like 10 years now so I'm happy for her as a human being that she was able to do this for herself and by herself and I hope this was a healing process (considering the stuff I've read on here how her ex didn't want her to make music or something like that). But I'm not keeping anything besides Kissing In The Cold

 

What's y'all's honest opinions? 

Love love the album. The only duds are the 2 recrecordings

Still dont know why she added them it makes 0 sense. Like it get nostalgia but theyre like nearly the same song. Shouldve made a deluxe and tag them on rather than actually including it on the standard...

finally listened in full and it's a fine album but i don't see myself going back to it much. while she still has an ear for pop, these sound more like bops for netflix soundtracks rather than the bangers she started with

That was cute, better than the Personal compilation. The potential for mega bops is there, as shown by Looking For Love, Kissing In The Cold and If It's Been A Hard Night so I don't know why she's playing it that safe but I hope that now that her debut album is finally released, she can move on from the fillers.

 

It should be considered a CRIME what she did with the new version of I Took A Little Something but the new version of I'm Gonna Get You Back is really good!

  • 4 months later...

An album track video after swimming pool? What is she doing

  • 1 month later...

some music videos she released this past month:

 

Jealous

 

 

Honeymoon's Over

 

 

If It's been a Hard Night

 

 

and the Xmas version of "Kissing in the Cold"

 

  • 1 year later...

"Looking For Love" randomly popped up in my queue the other day, still a bop... I fear.

Also, it seems that she's working on the final mixes for the new record and she's planning on releasing new music this year, according to her latest Instagram post.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.