Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Predict Justin Timberlake's final Metacritic score

Featured Replies

F6g9NVj.png

jrDFLee.png

kubxm35.png

 

He's at 53 right now, with 10 mixed reviews, 1 negative and 0 positive.

 

How long do you think he can go?

hLpmtNe-Imgur.thumb.gif.6b539cd97762a245

Edited by Anticipating

FacelessBoy told me he will end up winning with a fantastic album so I am predicting a 80

Somewhere in the 30's... possibly lower

kuawop-kaori.gif

Edited by KBax

5 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

FacelessBoy told me he will end up winning with a fantastic album so I am predicting a 80

I'm giving him 85. 

 

The album is amazing. 

  • Author
8 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

FacelessBoy told me he will end up winning with a fantastic album so I am predicting a 80

@Facelessboy what's your prediction?

4 minutes ago, Anticipating said:

@Facelessboy what's your prediction?

 

they nowhere to be seen, i wonder if they are back to their x-tina alt account? 

 

Haha5hah-Y-ji-Gejsb-YAVBab-Ya27-Hagsb-Y6

1 hour ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

FacelessBoy told me he will end up winning with a fantastic album so I am predicting a 80

This user is lying. I never said any predictions for any album. 

4 minutes ago, Facelessboy said:

This user is lying. I never said any predictions for any album. 

Haha5hah-Y-ji-Gejsb-YAVBab-Ya27-Hagsb-Y6

42 minutes ago, Facelessboy said:

This user is lying. I never said any predictions for any album. 

:rip:

 

clock it 

  • Author

Update!

 

Reviews: 16 (+5)

Score: 52 (-1)

gCzSSAF.png

826vYTT.png

Positive: 0

Mixed: 15

Negative: 1

 

hLpmtNe-Imgur.thumb.gif.6b539cd97762a245

 

 

Thanks to the Britney stans for their comprehensive coverage of this album. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.