Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

As long as she's not dancing with turds on stage, we're fine!

 

:suburban: 

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 842.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

2 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

Did she say it though? I forgot nnn. But I feel like the alleged Falling Forever MV with the horse on set was that commercial 

 

:suburban:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8HABCwslLY/?igsh=MW41MzJhZjYycDFlMg==
 

:suburban:

2 minutes ago, Cain said:

Nvm I remembered it. Very radically optimistic of her

 

:suburban:

 

Maybe it'll be used to relaunch the era in Sept

 

:suburban:

7 hours ago, Cain said:

The way she shot a whole music video and announced that she did and Warner said "now hol on now I don't think so miss girl"

 

:suburban:

 

It is honestly for the best of her long term success to be honest. Pushing anything else from this album has a 100% chance of flopping and will damage her prospects of bouncing back

10 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Nvm I remembered it. Very radically optimistic of her

 

:suburban:

 

Maybe it'll be used to relaunch the era in Sept

 

:suburban:

It was apparently for FF so 

 

whoever stopped that, thank you for your service 

 

:suburban:

Just now, Cain said:

It was apparently for FF so 

 

whoever stopped that, thank you for your service 

 

:suburban:

Not like the album has any smash hits left on it tbh. It's a good song, might as well drop the MV and add it to some playlists. The album could use another track doing 500k streams.

 

The song tanking would also prove that Kevin/Danny are NOT the problem and those annoying Ian stans can finally stfu. 

 

:suburban:

On 8/16/2024 at 5:49 PM, katara said:

Like?

 

Maybe before it was the team/label forcing her and now that she has control we have to just get by with the dullness of RO alone :deadbanana2:

She has a great Calvin collab in the vault… could easily be the song of the summer with TAP's promo :gaycat6: 

2 hours ago, BrokenMachine said:

Not two months already since then :rip:

Well her videos need a lot of time for editing since the production value is so great.

 

The end result will be her sitting on a boat lipping with one black leather outfit the whole time 

 

:suburban:

1 hour ago, Supervillain said:

She has a great Calvin collab in the vault… could easily be the song of the summer with TAP's promo :gaycat6: 

Omg we desperately need a new One Kiss sized smasha to save the era. Release it Duki!

 

:suburban:

12 minutes ago, katara said:

Well her videos need a lot of time for editing since the production value is so great.

 

The end result will be her sitting on a boat lipping with one black leather outfit the whole time 

 

:suburban:

Radical Optimism: The Visual Album is coming. Her Lemonade moment I fear :clownny:

I mean Houdini outdebut  a lot of recent releases :gaycat5:

 

 

Germany :clap3: 

 

 

Put some respect on Global hit Houdini 

if TAP was still in charge we'd get the scrapped video as the official music video for the third single of the next album like they did with ultraviolence/freak or Next Best American Record/White Mustang.

 :suburban:

On 8/16/2024 at 2:11 PM, Cain said:

The fact there's an Asian leg, Latam festivals and two UK dates so far :skull:

 

Like I know there's gonna be a whole tour (I guess, they planned it but who knows, maybe it's scrapped atp…) so why are only those random dates announced 

I think she may be headlining Coachella next year so she could be planning a NA leg around those dates, or maybe this tour will just end up being mostly festival dates. It was def strange that they didn't announce a UK/EU leg around Glastonbury but instead just two Wembley dates a whole year away

Well … Whatcha Doing, These Walls and Falling Forever have been sitting right there waiting to be potential singles for a while. At this point I don't know how good they'd fare though - a Bruno remix for WD would be great but it's of course me being exaggeratedly optimistic, TW could also use a feature, FF would be my lead contender but it feels like a lesser Love Again.

 

If anything, I would think they're clinging to the VMAs to relaunch the era with a re-release single. The silence they've been on for a while screams emergency meetings to ignite momentum (then again … with her selling out Wembley and still having hype WW I think it's safe to say that unlike many ODHs state she's becoming a pop staple).

I for one would close this era off, do the tour, drop a collaboration in the meantime and once the tour's over, work peak-Rihanna speed on a new record. No point in spending money dragging out a campaign for an album that clicked with no one. None of the remaining songs have any hit factor at all anyways, they released the best ones. 

Maybe once the tour flops too she'll fire her father because nothing will get between her and $$$ for more vacanza summers 

 

:suburban:

 

Spoiler

but watch that be the one thing that smashes this era

 

21 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Maybe once the tour flops too she'll fire her father because nothing will get between her and $$$ for more vacanza summers 

 

:suburban:

 

  Hide contents

but watch that be the one thing that smashes this era

 

A flop tour is going to actually end her though and she's one of the few ******* releasing quality pop, we need her. Still, I haven't forgiven her for this **** album. 

We need to defeat Dula Peep dad!!!
 

 

Anyway... I still love all the RO performances :alexz:

 

The world is ready for the Tour dates

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:flame: 

 

I cant believe we had only heard live only 6 songs from this album live, I need Watcha Doing, End OF An Era & even Dance The Night live!

It just dawned on me that 2024 is about to be the first year post-2017 where Dua didn't have a massive hit

 

2017 - New Rules

2018 - One Kiss, IDGAF

2019 - Don't Start Now

2020 - Physical, Break My Heart

2021 - Levitating

2022 - Cold Heart

2023 - Dance The Night

2024 - OUT

 

Dukagjin you will pay for your crimes

7 minutes ago, Invincibles said:

It just dawned on me that 2024 is about to be the first year post-2017 where Dua didn't have a massive hit

 

2017 - New Rules

2018 - One Kiss, IDGAF

2019 - Don't Start Now

2020 - Physical, Break My Heart

2021 - Levitating

2022 - Cold Heart

2023 - Dance The Night

2024 - OUT

 

Dukagjin you will pay for your crimes

for now. if Nicki scrapes into the top 10 every year then Dua might be able to. 4 months left for both :eli:

14 minutes ago, Saint James said:

for now. if Nicki scrapes into the top 10 every year then Dua might be able to. 4 months left for both :eli:

Nicki already broke her streak in 2019 & 2021. FLOP

Serious question: is "End of an Era" the best album track in Dua's discography? I'm literally OBSESSED :jonny6:

Serious question: is "End of an Era" the best album track in Dua's discography? I'm literally OBSESSED :jonny6:

This is honestly such an underrated album. It's such a shame it underperformed so bad :(

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.