Top Posters In This Topic

• alexaalto

• Burqa

• TakeYouToHell

• cryaboutitNow

can we stop with this DQH nonsense and get real albums instead

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

hopefully it has more than 7 songs this time so it goes to the album section and not the singles and EPs like last years part 1 and 2:jonny5:  I'm beyond excited to hear this and a bit scared cause I've been waiting this for so long

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C32_CQ3NvIa/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

wondering if the second part will be released in May then as there seems to be 2 month gap between the part 1 and 2. She should just release it as a one album like year 1, I don't see the point splitting albums which already are quite short.

8 minutes ago, Burqa said:

She has Spanish album coming this year!

• Like 1

most exciting part this year is maybe to hear the songs she didn’t preview in the show!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, alexaalto said:

hopefully it has more than 7 songs this time so it goes to the album section and not the singles and EPs like last years part 1 and 2:jonny5:  I'm beyond excited to hear this and a bit scared cause I've been waiting this for so long

here some of the tracks 

Everything Or Nothing
Be My Lover
Imagination
I Follow

9 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

here some of the tracks 

Everything Or Nothing
Be My Lover
Imagination
I Follow

Wait, Be My Lover from Party Never Ends or a new one? If they used the same sample again :deadbanana4:

14 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

here some of the tracks 

Everything Or Nothing
Be My Lover
Imagination
I Follow

just tell me love me is on here and im happy tbh

15 hours ago, TakeYouToHell said:

She has Spanish album coming this year!

I'm still waiting on that. It feels like it's been 2 years since it was supposed to come out. YO is really THAT album.

1 hour ago, Marceau said:

I'm still waiting on that. It feels like it's been 2 years since it was supposed to come out. YO is really THAT album.

Yo is such a good album and so fresh 

• Like 1

Finally!! I hope the songs are good bc it's the first time since Dqh started that I didn't hear anything that pick my attention at all in the series.

2 hours ago, sam.teas said:

here some of the tracks 

Everything Or Nothing
Be My Lover
Imagination
I Follow

be my lover? :deadbanana:

17 hours ago, Burqa said:

What even is this DQH series??? And how is it different than her previous albums?

7 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

What even is this DQH series??? And how is it different than her previous albums?

so basically Dance Queen's House is a thing where once a year (ever since 2020) Inna locks herself in a mansion for weeks with her usual producers and creates a new album and uploads youtube vlogs of the process. I guess it's really not that different from albums like Party Never Ends in terms of sound but it feels like a step back in artistry after experimenting with YO.

Heartbreaker was a great album imo and Champagne Problems was pretty much Heartbreaker 2.0 which wasn't a big deal for me because the former was pretty short already. My problem is that Just Dance signified a decline in quality for me, the album being divided in two parts doesn't make sense if it's only 5 tracks each, the songs are also getting shorter and the lyrics are more repetitive. And personally I don't really like the UK drum and bass type of EDM that inspired Just Dance, we'll see about this one since I haven't followed her YT channel at all

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, cryaboutitNow said:

just tell me love me is on here and im happy tbh

it is

• Like 1

I'm still annoyed about she having dozens of droplets which she could've put on these albums. Just from 2020 to 2023 she has around 8 to 11 droplets per year and that doesn't even include the albums/EPs. They all sound quite the same/cohesive so they would fit so well together. I would just like every song to be officially on an album (og, deluxe, some edition) and not just hanging as a single regarding the artist:bird: 

17 minutes ago, alexaalto said:

I'm still annoyed about she having dozens of droplets which she could've put on these albums. Just from 2020 to 2023 she has around 8 to 11 droplets per year and that doesn't even include the albums/EPs. They all sound quite the same/cohesive so they would fit so well together. I would just like every song to be officially on an album (og, deluxe, some edition) and not just hanging as a single regarding the artist:bird: 

This. Up was her biggest hit in years and she orphaned it, despite the fact she released album like 2 months after it’s release :rip:

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, TakeYouToHell said:

This. Up was her biggest hit in years and she orphaned it, despite the fact she released album like 2 months after it’s release :rip:

Indeed, the additions would only benefit her, she is nowadays quite small artist on Spotify (Not pulling hundreds of millions I mean) so all these numbers would've just elevate the album sales and bring the attention to the albums too since these DQH sessions aren't exactly pulling big numbers and not well known. 

For example imagine if she would've thrown Cool Me Down, Oh My God, It Don't matter, Papa, Up (Og & Remix) which were all released just under 9 months before the album to Champagne Problems, it would have given the album extra ~239 mil more plays while the complete album currently sits at ~31 million:dies:

Rock My Body plus droplets would give Everything or Nothing ~133mil plays alone:bird:

I mean put the droplets on a deluxe so then they won't interfere the DQH idea

I know some of the droplets are different DJs but she is the only vocalist on most of them and artist do throw these kind of features on their albums too so why wouldn't my girl Inna

Honorable single mentions by her standards, only Spotify counts

Rock my body ~118 mil

Yummy ~9 mil

Wherever You Go ~11 mil

Magical Love ~7 mil

Up remix ~71 mil

Up ~34 mil

Papa ~11 mil

It Don't matter ~98 mil

Oh My God ~13 mil

Cool Me Down ~12 mil

Call Me Now ~14 mil

Discoteca ~7 mil

VKTM ~10 mil

Sober ~19 mil

Not My Baby ~ 9 mil

this has been my Roman Empire for a few years now :jonny5:

Edited by alexaalto

I love INNA but except for some songs she's been doing the same track over and over again with different titles and lyrics that sounds like AI generated :toofunny3:

I listen to them once and when it's over i'm not able to point a single standout or a track that kept playing in my head. And that sucks bc one thing i loved about her music back then is how she played with dance-pop by mixing with different genres and languages. I hope that Spanish album is coming for a change at least

Her droplet era before DQH with Not My Baby, Nobody, Sober, Read My Lips etc was immaculate and the last phase of her career i was excited about, then she started with DQH and everything went downhill for me (but Heartbreaker, the 1st project, was cute enough)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lady Claire said:

I love INNA but except for some songs she's been doing the same track over and over again with different titles and lyrics that sounds like AI generated :toofunny3:

I listen to them once and when it's over i'm not able to point a single standout or a track that kept playing in my head. And that sucks bc one thing i loved about her music back then is how she played with dance-pop by mixing with different genres and languages. I hope that Spanish album is coming for a change at least

Her droplet era before DQH with Not My Baby, Nobody, Sober, Read My Lips etc was immaculate and the last phase of her career i was excited about, then she started with DQH and everything went downhill for me (but Heartbreaker, the 1st project, was cute enough)

Interesting to hear!:foxaylove:

I became a hardcore fan during the first DQH and after that almost every track been for my taste. Before that I liked only a bunch of her songs, mostly singles etc some new album tracks. I enjoy the clean and simple sound she has been doing ever since. Champagne Problems part 1 sits at 12th most listened album of all time since I got Apple Music in 2018, part 2 is 26th, Heartbreaker is 9th, Just Dance (pt1 & pt2 combined) at 31st. She’s been my favorite artist since 2020 and been at hear peak for me for the last years:heart:

For example from the droplet era my favorites starting from most listened are: Deja Vu (2022), Call Me Now, Hello Hello, Pentru Ca, Tare, It Don’t Matter, Rock My Body, Cool Me Down and Party Songs:party:

• Like 1

but yeah I agree the lack of bridges on her songs is a bit annoying especially on Just Dance and the track lengths:dies:  but she explained somewhere she wanted to expiriment with just dance and the choice to do so and why she wanted to make them repetitive lyrically.

I enjoy Everything Or Nothing title track especially the verses but the chorus, post chorus bridge on that is very repetitive. but I really liked I Follow too since it gives kinda UP vibes

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.