Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

The Marías - 'Submarine'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Ride Hamptoms Echo Run Your Mouth Real Life Blur Paranoia Lejos de Ti Love You Anyway Ay No Puedo No One Noticed Vicious Sensitive Robot If Only Sienna

  • worldstarmayo
    worldstarmayo

    Been listening to this non stop since Friday…you hear the heartbreak on this w headphones - it's so spacey but with meaningful lyrics too? Like it gives portishead 

  • I have no idea who they are, but I listened due to great users' reviews on albumoftheyear.com and WOW..... I'm so lucky i did - it's so sonically stunning! 

So ******* ready for this. Preordered the vinyl so fast :WAP:

nauryves-mother.gif

 

perched, less spanglish on this pls

 

 

Edited by Polgg48

  • 2 weeks later...

album cover!  I’m not blown away like I was with the Cinema cover, but it is cute

I’m not familiar with their work but will definitely be checking for them after watching that album trailer :clap3:

Honestly, kind of wish the album cover was actually the vinyl back cover

 

 

The single is fun and I'm looking forward to the rest of the album!

 

The underwater aesthetic has me HYPED. The cover is beautiful

 

Single is good, will probably grow more along with the album

I have a problem cuz I’ve only heard one song from them but I saw the water vinyl on twitter and instantly preordered :rip: it gagged me 

5 hours ago, Laura Palmer said:


Album dropping 05/31

this is so good, love the video too

  • 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

45 minutes
1 intro song ("interlude")

Great length oh my :jonny3:

1 hour ago, sam.teas said:

45 minutes
1 intro song ("interlude")

hyped, perched, bookmarked 

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love them. I got tickets to the LA show in August this morning. Ready for the album.

  • 2 weeks later...

Ride
Hamptoms
Echo
Run Your Mouth
Real Life
Blur
Paranoia
Lejos de Ti
Love You Anyway
Ay No Puedo
No One Noticed
Vicious Sensitive Robot
If Only
Sienna

  • 1 month later...

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.