Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Justin Timberlake - "Drown"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 130
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I can’t even imagine what Justin Timberlake has to stay as an artist. It’s so weird and phony. He’s a grown man so he can’t just make dumb pop songs like a free feel good teenager, but he’s also so ri

  • In the previous agenda, No Angels (track 3) was slated as the forthcoming single. However, a decision has been made to replace it with Drown. The rationale behind this alteration remains undisclosed t

Its hard to support JT in 2024

 

But this songs is good! :flame: so far this, Selfish & the  SNL song all 3 are good 

 

 

He decide to make a comeback in terrible time.... me thinks

He told her to cry him a river and now he can DROWN in it. :gaycatney3:

 

No but I can't deny this song is IT.

The song is f***ing incredible. This album will have nothing but 10s.

Listen to "Drown" here: https://justintimberlake.lnk.to/drown
GG_1aPGaEAANwVu?format=jpg&name=medium


Watch the lyric video here: 

 


 

Love this song, but i wanted a more upbeat song. This like same style as “selfish” . Unless things a promo single? Drown should be a single in the fall 

Man, what a song! 20/20 Experience-tier, dare I say. :alexz:

I would die if he and Timbaland cooked up something like My Love or Sexyback, but those are once-in-a-lifetime hits lol I can only hope :eddie:

He came CORRECT! 

Both this and Selfish are on heavy rotation! The song is so reminiscent of his work with Timbo in the 00's. I knew it would be good. 

this gray-dark emotional midtempo pop is my favorite music genre ever and JT is the best at it. hopefully the album has even more songs like this & Selfish

2/2. Was not expecting anything from him this time and he’s serving

Why do I feel you are overreacting lol ?

 

It's a cute album filler, but that's it.

 

I need more bold production à la Supplies or Take Back The Night.

1 hour ago, Nashe said:

this gray-dark emotional midtempo pop is my favorite music genre ever and JT is the best at it. hopefully the album has even more songs like this & Selfish

I need a playlist full of these songs 

Wow this hits hard and could have been lead whew serving BOPS :heart2:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.