Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Is this Xtina’s best song?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 26
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Author
1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

this isn't Like I Do

 

jp23KCF.gif

For a reason 

 

jp23KCF.gif

43 minutes ago, shyboi said:

i don't see moves like jagger in the OP

I came for this song too it makes wanna dance :clap3:

I came in here to say "This isn't Loving Me 4 Me or Get Mine Get Yours. But I'm quiet now.

Oh Mother, Come On Over Baby (and about 20-25 other Christina tracks) clear this one. It's still cute though.

This is where she reached her abolute peak I fear. That bridge leading into the final chorus :jonny6:

 

 

Edited by Imagine Dragon

This doesn't sound like "Walk Away." Here, I'll fix it for you... :hug:

 

 

 

walk away and i am (stripped) come to mind

Edited by p1lotjones

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.