Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

p1lotjones

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by p1lotjones

  1. bionic is still a great album despite the songs the label wanted her to add, they're perfectly fine songs except for maybe nmt which I've never vibed with. it was the gaga/perez drama that tainted this era and album reception
  2. just wanted to add this masterpiece
  3. all iconic, between stripped and bionic
  4. why you wanna fight one of his best songs ever
  5. I'm the opposite. Skate was great and I never understood why it underperformed, whereas I Just Might is much less instant for me
  6. why did he serve up pt. 2 of the worst performing silk sonic single I was honestly expecting something fresher sounding to debut the new era even though this is a fun earworm
  7. let's go king, been waiting so long
  8. as someone who was obsessed with sour, guts was honestly just less universal. it was much more juvenile than sour lyrically and felt geared towards those in their teens and early 20s
  9. I still go back and watch her Idol performances. Absolutely ridiculous vocals, a shame she didn't take off
  10. song isn't as good as it was hyped to be imo, the way the final chorus was produced should've been used throughout the whole song. fantasy and amod by far her best singles
  11. Just heard the demo, what an absolute SMASH. How was this never released solo for Raye?!
  12. this is too stressful
  13. Unfortunately this is horrible
  14. This is immaculate
  15. king is back
  16. this song feels very early bruno and really grows on you. their harmonies are so beautiful especially live. Hope this is a huge hit
  17. prefer rockstar but this is so fun
  18. I can't see Bruno kicking off a new era with a collab so this feels like it's for Joker
  19. this is so fantastically different in the best way, her vocals on the chorus are sublime. it may be a bit too unconventional to do much chart wise but I can't wait to hear more from her
  20. should've been the lead single
  21. the chorus makes up for the strange verses. love it though, gives such a nostalgic feeling listening to it. best sound she could've went with for her first single. has a sound for US radio too
  22. walk away and i am (stripped) come to mind
  23. first song that came to mind was walk away, glad I was right
  24. This is a million times more interesting than Vampire. Not sure it’s a single but I enjoy it a lot

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.