Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

AURORA - "Your Blood"

Featured Replies

@BlackoutZonewhy are you so quiet about MOTHER returning?? Drop Genshin for a while and spill some tea about this new era :-*

  • Replies 55
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • its a great song but not rly similar to cure for me , quite slow/midtempo and a lot of build up , but it does have an upbeat poppy chorus that uses chopped vocals as part of the instrumental which is

  • computer.boy
    computer.boy

    "The Gods We Can Touch" is still on constant repeat for me so this is so exciting!

1 minute ago, jrd30121994 said:

Is this actually a new era? Or a one off

 

On 10/24/2023 at 8:36 AM, s1974181 said:

this will lead to a new album thats very good yes !

 

It's very good, I love the structure and how the instrumentation goes wild towards the end. Hopefully Chris Geratti is a prominent part of the album, his production seems to suit Aurora's vision quite well. I wouldn't be mad if we got a couple of heavier tracks from her as well, maybe something like Poppy's I Disagree.

Very different for her in terms of production, it's a grower but I like it for sure.

I love the production, verses and bridge… I might need some time with the chorus.

 

It's nice.

Finally she released a song that I like :clap3:I have a good feeling about this album

For some reason it very much sounds like an upbeat version of Exist For Love

On 10/11/2023 at 00:05, GentleEarthquake said:

Quanto o CFM fez??

+400k

I like it but the instrumental really reminds me of Ice Box :jonny:

There seems to be a message in one of her latest posts implying something will be released in TGWCT 2nd anniversary

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.