Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Nicki Minaj - "Bahm Bahm"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 41
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Way better than Last Time That I Saw You. Polish the production a little bit more and put it on the album.

 

:ducky:

Everything Issa vibe

She chose that flop LTISY over THIS? :deadbanana2:
 

This is a banger. Her taste is in the basement. 

Just now, FOCK said:

@Stepfon @Rogue @Pink Whitney

 

GET IN GURLS! :jonnycat:

Idk if you’re being shady but I’m here. :skull: 

I’m literally just laughing because this is just so ******* good 

Lmao the way she is being extra clear with “will never EVER be a single” bc someone would pull a swiftie and say “not a single” means “she means not a single now!! But soon!!!” 
 

 

speaking of which, was LTISY ever deconfirmed to be a single lol

Edited by ImpressMeMuch

Hold Up (Wait a Minute) 

 

 

 

Edited by Reginald

Screamin' **** the opposition
Talkin' Glocks and switches
Used to pop some dishes

 

giphy.gif

 

idk if she said it was but it sounds like something that was scrapped from Queen. it sounds like an alternate version of LLC but it’s equally as good if not better

35 minutes ago, FOCK said:

@Stepfon @Rogue @Pink Whitney

@Bhabylon

 

GET IN GURLS! :jonnycat:

I don't spam and comment in Nicki single threads like some of the Barbs do to Cardi's single threads, enjoy the throwaway song and let me be, sis. 

41 minutes ago, FOCK said:

@Stepfon @Rogue @Pink Whitney

@Bhabylon

 

GET IN GURLS! :jonnycat:

Dddd now I can stream without contributing to Kenneth Petty’s bail fund :jonnycat:

Edited by Bhabylon

1 hour ago, Stepfon said:

I don't spam and comment in Nicki single threads like some of the Barbs do to Cardi's single threads, enjoy the throwaway song and let me be, sis. 

I mean to be fair you talk about her literally everywhere else, but I do appreciate the sentiment of leaving the official thread alone 

1 hour ago, DuffLavigne said:

This isn't better than than LTISY :rip:

Yeah it has potential but is clearly unfinished

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.