Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Chromatica vs Witness

Chromatica vs Witness 123 members have voted

  1. 1. Which is the better album?

    • Chromatica - Lady Gaga
      72%
    • Witness - Katy Perry
      27%
  2. 2. Which album has the better singles?

    • Chromatica | Stupid Love, Rain On Me (with Ariana Grande), 911, Free Woman
      68%
    • Witness | Chained to the Rhythm (feat. Skip Marley), Bon Appètit (feat. Migos), Swish Swish (feat. Nicki Minaj), Save as Draft, Hey Hey Hey
      31%
  3. 3. Better album cover?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

Replay, Rain On Me, Babylon and Alice too? Most people who hate the album still end up calling those 4 songs fantastic lol 

 

 

Replay is the one I really like. Alice and Rain On Me are good but not like amazing to me. I did listen to a fan made Haus Labs version of Babylon for a long time I should find it again. The album version of Babylon isn’t bad it’s just not something I return to often. Meanwhile CTTR, Roulette, Tsunami, and Bona petite are classics in my library 

  • Replies 40
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • As much as I loathe to say it, Witless is the better album and has the better singles. Cosmetica does have the better cover, but that hardly means much when the competition was designed in a lab to be

  • EnigmaticAndroid
    EnigmaticAndroid

    Chromatica for all. There are like 4/5 songs from Sh*tness that I sorta like and the cover is tragic. 

  • Both are among the worst "MPG" albums ever released.

I turn only liked

 

CTTR

Bon appetit 

Swish Swish 

 

Alice

Babylon 

 

So witness won

Chromatica for all 3

 

But Witness has several songs I really enjoy 

chromatica for all but the witness title track + roulette + pendulum + the singles sans hey hey hey are excellent

Witness, Chromatica is so bland.

 

Roulette, Tsunami, Power wash any song on Chromatica. 

Edited by Homebrand

Chromatica wins for all but that said, musically Witness suffers because it has some of her best tracks she’s ever done and also some of her worst material too:rip:Chromatica for me only has a few standout tracks but there isn’t any track on there that I would say even close to as bad as some of Witness’ album takes.

 

Witness, Roulette, Tsunami and Power are all really stellar tracks but then you’ve got songs like Save as Draft, Mind Maze and Into Me You See (open ******* sesame) :deadbanana:

Edited by teenager

I’m not sure.. witness is an absolute hot mess in places but it has some highlights that I prefer over nearly all Chromatica songs sans Replay

 

album cover however, chromatica obliterates witness like there’s no contest

chromatica for all but i do actually think very highly of witness - it has a lot of gems 

 

Edited by Gladiator

Chromatica has no skips. Witness is bland and uninspired. 

Chromatica but Witness has some great songs stuffed in between the garbage ones

even smile is highkey better than chromatica in retrospect :coffee2:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.