• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• computer.boy

• FireFade

• BADDEST

• s1974181

Not an EP. This trend must stop

ATRL should have a tag for EPs because everytime I see an "ALBUM" tag and enter and then I see that it's an EP...it's not a good feeling lol

• Like 4

EP with 4 mid songs is way better then an actual album with uninspired 10-12 tracks :katie: just let it be while she's finding her magic again

The Hype is like one of her best songs in years and she wastes it on an EP? :rip:

Edited by Riverbank

people are so dramatic when they don't like an album. They think everyone thinks the same, and the artist needs to reconnect with her magic, just because they didn't feel it?

I loved her second album...it has a few fillers, but it has some great songs and It Gets Dark alone is one of her best songs ever.

lol of course it wasn't ever going to be an album ... she released one just over a year ago and it tanked, no chance her label will let her release another album already.

soooo excited for this nonetheless though can't wait for Wanted It To Be You & Borderline 

4 tracks.  :ahh:

Hopefully the other two tracks are in the same vein as the title track.

looove the hype and ghost is very cute. i think this ep will be very cool. it’s more sucker punch-y. 

• Like 1

spacer.png Watch this be 3 ballads + title track 

I actually really like Ghost, right now this Ep is 2 for 2 hopefully the other tracks are as good. 

6 hours ago, FireFade said:

SIGRID_HYPE_VINYL_4bf95754-d3ce-4f35-9f78-3ead04dccc68.png 

I wish they took the text off for the physicals

Reading the description on the vinyl page it makes the EP make more sense, since it’s kind of a full circle moment to ‘Don’t Kill My Vibe’.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.