Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Muni Long - "Made for Me"

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, theweekend said:

is this smashing out of nowhere?

 

2 hours ago, Jay L said:

I've loved this song since release so I'm happy to see this smashing but what caused the increase suddenly?? Muni is great so I'm happy to see her getting another hit :clap3: keep serving that quality R&B

Going very viral on TikTok thanks to two specific users who have made viral trends to the song

  • Replies 209
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

this performance is KILLER! shes such a great live singer

 

 

She needs to start being consistent from here on out because she had some real duds after Hrs

28 minutes ago, monologueNacafe said:

She needs to start being consistent from here on out because she had some real duds after Hrs

time machine, another and pain all came after and theyre all amazing lol

This has been all over my tl for the last two days :deadbanana4: didn’t think Muni would ever get another but again. 
 

No but this is really good and screams early 2000’s rnb!

#7 US AM

#6 US ITunes

 

Should he shooting up the BBH100 soon :duca:

9 hours ago, monologueNacafe said:

She needs to start being consistent from here on out because she had some real duds after Hrs

 

8 hours ago, SIDE2SIDE said:

time machine, another and pain all came after and theyre all amazing lol

Time Machine actually came out the same as Hrs, they both dropped on her PDA EP. I personally liked Another and Pain but they felt more like album tracks than singles, also had the contemporary R&B tiktoky bait vibes (both barely 2 mins long, etc) then there was the abomination that was that Saweetie collab :emofish:. Should've just pushed Time Machine as the follow up all along. Hopefully she stays committed to more of this sound and doesn't get pressed by Def Jam to much to follow up with an obvious hit. 

How is it so high on AM but nowhere to be seen on spotify? The girls should get it together and start streaming on both platforms cause I need her to chart stat.

  • Author
5 hours ago, Gossip_Boy said:

How is it so high on AM but nowhere to be seen on spotify? The girls should get it together and start streaming on both platforms cause I need her to chart stat.

Apple Music is the more R&B friendly streaming platform. Especially in the US.

  • Author

This is really gonna be inescapable around Valentine’s Day. Just like Hrs and Hrs 2 years ago!

Daaamn, this is doing amazing on AM, it's really taking off.

thankfully it seems she booked another hit for the next album! her team must be relieved after the messy follow up singles to Hrs and Hrs 

9 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

Apple Music is the more R&B friendly streaming platform. Especially in the US.

I know but I don’t remember the last time a song was smashing so hard on AM and not in the top 200 on spotify. It’s a bit weird but it should be entering any day now.

25 minutes ago, Gossip_Boy said:

I know but I don’t remember the last time a song was smashing so hard on AM and not in the top 200 on spotify. It’s a bit weird but it should be entering any day now.

I don't remember its performance back then, but maybe "Boo'd Up" @Armani?

25 minutes ago, Ger-55 said:

I don't remember its performance back then, but maybe "Boo'd Up" @Armani?

Boo'd Up got to top 30 on Spotify although it had a very short peak there.

 

I think the best example is maybe Essence by Wizkid & Tems?

 

51 minutes ago, Gossip_Boy said:

I know but I don’t remember the last time a song was smashing so hard on AM and not in the top 200 on spotify. It’s a bit weird but it should be entering any day now.

I think the trend on Tik Tok is still mostly in Black Tik Tok circles which might explain why it hasn't charted on US Spotify yet. 

49 minutes ago, Psycho said:

Nobody knows me like you do @Smarticle

Twin....where have you been 

On 1/21/2024 at 6:45 PM, TalkThatRihanna said:

 

Going very viral on TikTok thanks to two specific users who have made viral trends to the song

Can you post the videos?

4 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

Can you post the videos?

They’re kind of dumb nnn but the two trends are based on the ones below

 

 

I found Public Displays of Affection last year and was obsessed :jonny5:  Really loved this when it dropped, glad to see everyone warming up to it now. We need another Lemons, another Cartier, another Crack...

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.