Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Sean Penn Makes Strange Statement About AI

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Moderator
Quote

So you want my scans and voice data and all that. OK,here's what I think is fair: I want your daughter's, because I want to create a virtual replica of her and invite my friends over to do whatever we want in a virtual party"

From his latest interview with Variety 

I mean yea delivery of the message is weird but I remember this was something that was discussed a while back…like what if someone used AI to generate images of you in compromising positions and like sent it to your boss or something 

Sir, it is possible to criticize AI without utilizing misogynistic and rapey language. I promise. 

daily reminder he beat the sheet out of madonna he’s a disgusting little rat

1 hour ago, GraceRandolph said:

He made points. 

Can somone point him to jail for brutally beating Madonna 

He is TRASH but.. he made some points. And it was weird enough that it will get attention and make sense to people.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.