Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Does Xtina deserves the Legend X nickname?

? 92 members have voted

  1. 1. ?

    • Yes
      50%
      46
    • No
      50%
      46

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 60
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I always thought it was more of a mockery, like people calling Mariah a skinny legend or people calling lady gaga the queen of pop.

  • Legend Xtinct is more appropriate 

  • KatyPrismSpirit
    KatyPrismSpirit

    she was very important in the late 1999s maybe

From what I understand she was very important to a specific generation.

1 minute ago, Century said:

From what I understand she was very important to a specific generation.

she was very important in the late 1999s maybe

Yes. Unlike one of her peers who gets called a legend, Legend X has had a Billboard Year-End top 20 well after 1999 :oh:

I always thought it was more of a mockery, like people calling Mariah a skinny legend or people calling lady gaga the queen of pop.

Yes, she deserves it, sadly now she's gonna get sued by E*** M*** for using his app's name :swan:

18 minutes ago, shyboi said:

Yes imo. 

 

Who gave it to her? What's the origin? 

Streets say it was D.M.F. who started it :eli:

I like another one of her nicknames but I don't wanna risk the wp. 

 

 

3 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

I always thought it was more of a mockery, like people calling Mariah a skinny legend or people calling lady gaga the queen of pop.

the way the skinny legend meme was also originally about X :skull:

clearly a legend

 

xtina-hof.jpg

 

22 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

she was very important in the late 1999s maybe

she was essential in the pop explosion that occurred as well as the shift in direction sonically and visually. Xtina isn't a legend but she's apart of an elite group of the Pop explosion that is HEAVILY referenced and sampled today. she may not be as big as she was then, but she was a staple in the music scene. 

41 minutes ago, shyboi said:

Yes imo. 

 

Who gave it to her? What's the origin? 

D.M.F. or @Duca

 

I know ATRL since 2011/2012 and the first ones I saw using it were them.

1 minute ago, Kyoto said:

D.M.F. or @Duca

 

I know ATRL since 2011/2012 and the first ones I saw using it were them.

 

I love it! Has she knowledge it? 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.