Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Best live action Disney princess?

Best Live Action Disney Princess? 34 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is she?

    • Lily James as Cinderella in Cinderella
      20%
    • Halle Bailey as Ariel in The Little Mermaid
      38%
    • Yifei Liu as Mulan in Mulan
      2%
    • Emma Watson as Belle in Beauty and the Beast
      2%
    • Elle Fanning as Aurora in Maleficent
      11%
    • Naomi Scott as Jasmine in Aladdin
      23%
  2. 2. Best Live Action?

    • Cinderella
      32%
    • The Little Mermaid
      17%
    • Aladdin
      26%
    • Beauty and the Beast
      2%
    • Mulan
      2%
    • Maleficent
      17%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Halle is the best princess, Cinderella is the best overall movie

 

Emma as Belle is BY FAR the worst 

My personal favourite live action princess is Lily James as Cinderella. But the best one is Hailey Bailey by far!

 

Hailey radiates Ariel energy so much, she has the voice, the charm, the everything! I can't believe that this casting choice was the most controversial.

I don't care about any of these films tbh, but Jasmine served looks :jonnycat:

3b9cd97394fae03e741c12eb11690f5e.gif

I haven’t seen all of the live actions but of the ones I’ve seen, I liked Cinderella the most. Beautiful gowns + Richard Madden + Cate Blanchett :smiley:

they were all pretty much awful :rip: but I guess the most salvageable one as a movie was Cinderella 

Halle as Ariel but did love Naomi as jasmine. :clap3: Also even though I liked Halle a bit more as Ariel this performance ate all the other girlies up. :sorry:

 

 

Edited by Onyxmage

Ariel Mulan and Belle 

 

women of action and substance 

 

jasmine and aurora are cute but Maleficent and Alladin stole their movies. 

Cinderella for both, easily.
 

Kenneth Branagh’s best film, probably because he basically just had to do a frame-by-frame remake. 

 

Naomi Scott, and Aladdin. I, generally, enjoy Disney's live action remakes, but Aladdin was one I really loved. It was genuinely really great and a lot of fun! I wish they would have made Jafar much more sinister, but it's something I can look past... if I try hard enough.

 

 

 

On 8/17/2023 at 12:00 AM, Talento said:

I don't care about any of these films tbh, but Jasmine served looks :jonnycat:

 

3b9cd97394fae03e741c12eb11690f5e.gif

She looks so much like Sarah Michelle Gellar here

 

OT: Cinderella is the best overall movie

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.