Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Katy Perry's best/worst seventh track?

Katy Perry's best/worst seventh track? 72 members have voted

  1. 1. Which is the BEST song?

    • Hot n Cold
      29%
    • The One That Got Away
      59%
    • This Is How We Do
      5%
    • Mind Maze
      2%
    • Smile
      2%
  2. 2. Which is the WORST song?

    • Hot n Cold
      0%
      0
    • The One That Got Away
      1%
    • This Is How We Do
      11%
    • Mind Maze
      50%
    • Smile
      37%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Easy. TOTGA is maybe her best song and Mind Maze is borderline unlistenable 

The One That Got Away is sooo good and beautiful

 

Hot N Cold a close 2nd

 

Smile definitely the worst even though it's a bop

HNC is a supreme pop masterpiece. It’s such a fun bratty pop song! TOTGA is a great song but I don’t really care for it nowadays. TIHWD is underrated a bit too.

 

I don’t remember what Mind Maze sounds like but I was going to vote Smile the worst because I just hate the concept of the song, it’s so corny, Target commercial type of music. But, it’s not a terrible song and it delivers a cute catchy chorus. Katy makes the song work. But I just hate it for her. 

I’d learn to appreciate Mind Maze, mainly because of its unique choice of production, but Smile is just straight up horrendous and lazy writing.

All of them POP OFF but "Smile" is such a damn bop and "Mind Maze" is kinda annoying

HnC is I C O N I C and pop perfection. Mind Maze has great production but everything else about it is just :rip:

 

HnC > TOTGA > TIHWD > Smile > Mind Maze

Mind Maze >>>>>>>>>> that song is so underrated, the production is so good and different for Katy and the lyrics is deep but not cringe like Hey Hey Hey or other Witness songs

 

I'm losing all direction
Slipping into quicksand
I've shattered the illusion seen behind the curtain
I'm disenchanted
Dancing on a wire
Juggling desire
Every hit gets harder when you're fighting without armor
I'm disheartened

Do I start over, rediscover?
Submit to the sweet surrender

:jonny3:

 

with that said,

Mind Maze > TOTGA > HNC > Smile > TIHWD

Best track: The One That Got Away

Worst: Mind Maze. Like WHAT were they thinking creating that song?

Mind Maze is what she got right with Witness

 

TOTGA for the best, Smile for the worst iktr :clap3:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.