Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Addison Rae is finally coming; signs to Warner

Featured Replies

Rumor has it she's releasing her debut EP with 4 songs.

One of them features Charli XCX.

 

Tracklist might be:

Spoiler

Love Hate Miss, Nothing On (But the Radio), I Got It Bad & 2 Die 4 (feat. Charli)

 

  • Replies 96
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Nothing On But The Slayage will NOT be wasted on this no1curr C-lister, I refuse to accept it   

  • Imagine being excited for a TikTok star's music career

  • i spit on haters
    i spit on haters

    Of course the gays on here are eating her corny **** up. You guys really cherry-pick who to 'cancel' and when you're 'offended'.    

2 Die 4 featuring Charli is such a good idea already! FINALLY! 

 

Just played a friend some demos yesterday and told him she could be so big if she would finally release those bops :jonny: 

Nothing On But The Slayage will NOT be wasted on this no1curr C-lister, I refuse to accept it 

 

12cUJt9.gif?noredirect

  • Author
8 minutes ago, Saint James said:

whats the source

An insider posted somewhere.

i haven't seen Addison Rae on my FYP since like 2021. i feel like she's kinda missed her moment imho

  • Author
4 minutes ago, imabadkid said:

i haven't seen Addison Rae on my FYP since like 2021. i feel like she's kinda missed her moment imho

Maybe that's good for her?
She's pursuing an acting/music career now, so dissociating her image from Tik Tok might be a (smart) strategy.

Nice songs for an EP even tho they could add a couple more, I think it’d be good for her to get anything out

I’m excited!

 

I know i’m in the minority here but I like bopping to Obsessed from time to time :katie2:

Imagine being excited for a TikTok star's music career :dies:

Edited by uusagii

1 hour ago, Komet blu said:

Nothing On But The Slayage will NOT be wasted on this no1curr C-lister, I refuse to accept it 

 

12cUJt9.gif?noredirect

i don’t like addison but she topped lady gaga i fear. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.