Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Britney posts Cardi’s PIODFA verse on Twitter

Featured Replies

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • theweekend
    theweekend

    imagine being Britney and listening I feel sexy in the house I feel like Britney Spears while you're Britney and you're feeling sexy in your house too iconic I fear

  • D'aww    One of my first thoughts on the PIODF verse, aside from really liking it was that I hope Brit hears it   People do too much on her cute little home dancing videos. Weirdo

  • Bardi Spearssss

D'aww 

 

One of my first thoughts on the PIODF verse, aside from really liking it was that I hope Brit hears it :heart:

 

People do too much on her cute little home dancing videos. Weirdo armchair psychologists pop up based on one twirl :toofunny2:

 

I hope she gets some confidence from that line, it's one of the most quoted from it. 

 

 

2 minutes ago, KingKhalid said:

she (or whoever) only posted this bc Belcalis name dropped her :giraffe:

Grammy winning, Global, Diamond selling legends stanning each other ahhh :clap3:

 

fL6U6ti.gif

 

she threw away the til the world ends remix rapper for a talented one :clap3:

She’s so snatched! Even if she doesn’t tour anymore I’d love a virtual show like a one off. She’s so animated still and her energy is off the radar :duca:

Just now, Bethenny Frankel said:

she threw away the til the world ends remix rapper for a talented one :clap3:

Just like Billboard, Grammys, RIAA, BET, the NYPD, The Covid Commision,  the world, etc etc :clap3:

7 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

she threw away the til the world ends remix rapper for a talented one :clap3:

 

8 minutes ago, Scorp said:

Grammy winning, Global, Diamond selling legends stanning each other ahhh :clap3:

 

fL6U6ti.gif

 

Please dont start this mess when Britney herself came out and said she listens to Nicki Minaj to feel independent and strong :dies:

fckn hate cardi but i like some of lattos stuff and when i heard this i was so happy to hear a positive modern day britney reference, such a harmless line and it shines britney’s wacky idgaf dancing in a cute positive light!!

 

yes, this bar is on the floor

 

but ppl need to give britney her flowers despite all the trauma and she has been and is going through 

Why are the barbz fuming over this in her quote tweets and in the comments here on atrl? Is Britney listening to a cardi song with her name featured in it that much of a trigger? 

She looks great. Honestly barbz getting bothered by this shows the unhinged stan behavior Doja was actually talking about

50 minutes ago, brazil said:

She looks great. Honestly barbz getting bothered by this shows the unhinged stan behavior Doja was actually talking about

They’re so weird :skull:

Edited by Superbitch

okay but that rip on her thigh seam.... lmao she is perfect in every way

56 minutes ago, crf13 said:

Why are the barbz fuming over this in her quote tweets and in the comments here on atrl? Is Britney listening to a cardi song with her name featured in it that much of a trigger? 

I honestly don't get it. People are allowed to enjoy both women's music. 

Underrated, underestimated legends make history.

 

I think all the female rappers support her: Azealia, Cardi, Meg, Doja etc.

 

I need Britney to rock that I feel like Britney Spears shirt, too.

1 minute ago, slw84 said:

Underrated, underestimated legends make history.

 

I think all the female rappers support her: Azealia, Cardi, Meg, Doja etc.

 

I need Britney to rock that I feel like Britney Spears shirt, too.

Cause Britney has been an unproblematic LEGEND who birthed all these *******, even the rap girlies been inspired by her

11 minutes ago, JayG said:

Cause Britney has been an unproblematic LEGEND who birthed all these *******, even the rap girlies been inspired by her

The Queen of hip pop soul. I would love a collab with Britney/Cardi and Britney/Doja

we love a carefree legend minding her business. which is not the case for some atrlers.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.