Travis Scott - 'UTOPIA'

Kayseri Mantisi

His first album since ASTROWORLD — now confirmed dropping on June 28th with a big launch event at The Pyramids of Giza

New teasers on his Instagram (the album has Rick Rubin production, he keeps posting things rn so I'll just link his account): https://instagram.com/travisscott

Presale for merch & album bundles etc is up now: https://shop.travisscott.com/

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 99sandthe2000s

• Devin

• ~Start The Music

• NEX

you will NEVER be Björk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

He’s a very good artist, shame he’s a pretty bad person to uphold as a public figure. I’ll still be listening though, and I am curious to  see if he addresses any of his controversies in his music. 

Oh im excited for this :duca: Drake dropping soon too... some competition there :biblio:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

It's kinda sad that one of the most exciting artists of his generation blew off a big chunk of his hype with the ASTROWORLD tragedy, but it seems there's still hope for his career

He brought out Sexyy Red at wireless yesterday I wonder if she’ll be on it :jonnycat:

Another #2 Debut for Post Malone :deadbanana:

OT: Ready for the inevitable SZA collab

• Like 1

First Björk and now Grimes & Travis with 'Utopia' as a title :rip:

Looking forward to it!

so they're letting the murderer pos release in the end...

hopefully he gets forced to pay up everything he owns and earns from this to the victims' families and the ones who survived too.

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

10 minutes ago, Raver said:

He brought out Sexyy Red at wireless yesterday I wonder if she’ll be on it :jonnycat:

:rip: 

7 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Another #2 Debut for Post Malone :deadbanana:

OT: Ready for the inevitable SZA collab

Hopefully he pushes the release date up a week. It should have been out tbh :biblionny:

I’m low-key excited for this album, hope he delivers.

• Thumbs Down 1

He has 5 vinyls, each with a unique album cover, but none of the covers are revealed... Pretty sure someone else did this within the past year. It's so stupid lol, literally paying $60+ for something you have no idea what it looks like :skull: He def needs all the money he can get for whatever happens with the whole ASTROWORLD outcome. This m*rderer should not be allowed to release music, let alone have this huge event at the Pyramids of Giza??? Tf

Edited by perfectillusion204

not the pyramids :dies: never beating the illuminati / human sacrifice allegations 

Edited by ScorpiosGroove

10 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

not the pyramids :dies: never beating the illuminati / human sacrifice allegations 

Mess. I wouldn’t have thought of that.

dang he should move it to the week before Pink Friday 2 so we can get another Queen v Astroworld meltdown :hippo:

4 minutes ago, SLIME said:

Mess. I wouldn’t have thought of that.

he obviously didn’t either :rip:

doubt he does much thinking at all 

He has so many merch and vinyl / CD bundles on his site help :redface: hes coming for a massive debut isnt he

Lowkey hyped for this

but he is really a trash as a person, what a shame, yucks :mazen:

i'm waiting for Playboi Carti's album with more hype since that will be the actual influential/quality album, but i'm still excited for UTOPIA regardless since his releases are always an event even though his music ages quickly.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.