Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Padamic: Gays receiving suspicious text messages from Spotify

Featured Replies

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • HASHTAGPOW
    HASHTAGPOW

    The fastest-spreading virus in world history I fear    

  • MingYouToo
    MingYouToo

    Im sorry i dont associate with 'those' kinds so no I dont get any of those notifications.   I only listen to cool straight music like Taylor Swift, Post Malone, Ariana Grande and Coldplay

  • Angelshark
    Angelshark

    Imagine watching porn and getting that notification 

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

I got it too yesterday :clap3:

Girl you’re positive for Padam  :superman:

Im sorry i dont associate with 'those' kinds so no I dont get any of those notifications.

 

I only listen to cool straight music like Taylor Swift, Post Malone, Ariana Grande and Coldplay :fan:

 

/s

4 minutes ago, Minogue said:

Girl you’re positive for Padam  :superman:

I self-diagnosed myself with it after I listened it to for hours on repeat and not getting bored but I'm glad I got the official diagnosis from Spotify:superman:

 

Hopefully, they don't find a cure!

17 minutes ago, americanlife said:

I didn’t get it

At some point you will. There is no escape.

 

americanlife

 

 

how will kylie break even now. with those countless payola with little to no roi:deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, americanlife said:

I didn’t get it

me either ...we not gay enough :noparty:

I have Apple Music but I swear I’m still infected. It’s just undiagnosed :gaycat7:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.