Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Thoughts on The Archer today?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 33
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I hated this song then, and I hate it now. Jack really didn't do her any favors by modeling it the same way he modeled The Louvre off of Melodrama. Definitely one of the weaker moments on Lover.

I was not crazy about it on release. It sounded like a Stranger Things reject track to me. But the lyrics really won me over as time went on.

 

“I wake in the night, I pace like a ghost

The room is on fire, invisible smoke

and all of my heroes die all alone

Help me hold onto you.” 
 

:jonny6:

It’s incredible! One of my favourite Taylor songs of all time! Easily top 2 on “Lover”. And I used to hate it back when it dropped (and i still remember why - the never dropping beat kinda bugged me but now I really don’t mind it). The BBC One Live Lounge version is even better (mostly because of the production)

It cant be more boring, plus the fact that the vocal timbre and delivery are so vanilla doesn't help...

it's an amazing song, and I agree that it is like a prequel to Folklore. The lyrics are just really brilliant.

  • ATRL Moderator

I have to say I absolutely adored it upon release. I thought it was beautifully atmospheric and ethereal. However, I honestly couldn't tell you the last time I listened to it or actively thought about it. From Lover I usually go straight for Cornelia Street, Death By a Thousand Cuts, Daylight, Afterglow, and Cruel Summer (with False God and I Think He Knows every once in a while.) I still consider this a great song but I can understand why it doesn't get the same attention some other track 5s do :michael:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.