Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Is This the Ultimate Cultural Reset?

Featured Replies

The way I expected to see Kylie and that’s what happened :alexz:legend I’m afraid 

  • Author

Did she actually block this in various countries :rip:

 

it's Kylie's Confide In Me for those who can't see it. 

came in ready to drag because i expected some random 2012’d dance pop, but wow what a pleasant surprise!
 

YES, she managed to refresh her image, prove versatility, and serve ARTISTE :jonny6:

oh wow in 2011 I was obsessed with Hurts debut and they had this song on the album, never knew it was originally by Kylie 

maybe I should get into her discography more cuz I already loved the cover, but this is so amazing :alexz:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.