Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Kelly Clarkson - Lighthouse

Featured Replies

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 hours ago, P!NK2LOVE said:

So boring :weeps: 

This is the best song from the album so far. 

It’s not my fault it’s boring :weeps: she’s so talented what is with this subpar music 

The song itself is great but the production this era is really not on point.

 

Sorry, I need her to get new producers, it's been long enough

This is classic Kelly. It misses a climax but still good.

 

The album is a mixed bag so far. Some highlights like fkoh but some real clunkers like red flag. 

  • ATRL Moderator

The song is gorgeous and Kelly sounds amazing per usual, but there's still something missing for me. Every time I play a song like Sober it's like a journey, there's something intangible and inexplicable that transcends beyond the average ballad. Lighthouse (for me anyway) is a stellar track but as of right now I can't consider it a discography highlight. I also think "what good is a lighthouse when the light is burning out" is a relatively weak lyric to center the song around. 

 

Just to reiterate, I think the song is beautiful, but given some of the responses (not just on here) I was expecting something different. Still a great offering from Chemistry, excited to finally hear the album in full tomorrow (I haven't listened to any leaks or whatnot), and will always support legend Clarkson :jamming:

  • Author
5 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

The song is gorgeous and Kelly sounds amazing per usual, but there's still something missing for me. Every time I play a song like Sober it's like a journey, there's something intangible and inexplicable that transcends beyond the average ballad. Lighthouse (for me anyway) is a stellar track but as of right now I can't consider it a discography highlight. I also think "what good is a lighthouse when the light is burning out" is a relatively weak lyric to center the song around. 

 

Just to reiterate, I think the song is beautiful, but given some of the responses (not just on here) I was expecting something different. Still a great offering from Chemistry, excited to finally hear the album in full tomorrow (I haven't listened to any leaks or whatnot), and will always support legend Clarkson :jamming:

This is fair -- but I personally find this to be a more mature Sober. Sober was sort of angsty and I feel like it hasn't aged as well as I expected lol.  Just my take! 

I’ve had this on repeat. Love it! The first  10/10 on the album for me. 

it’s so f*cking beautiful, honestly gives me a bit of Laura by Bat for Lashes or Tapestry-era Carole King tbh :heart2:

  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.