Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Charli XCX - "Speed Drive"

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, brooklyndaddy said:

I personally thinks it’s a bop with fun production. Sure, it’s not some massive artistic statement but it’s far better than Crash which was the worst project of her career. 
 

This song is fun! 

I don't care about it not being some statement. I just hate the ring tone length. Crash was a good project but most of the songs being so short made the project feel like an incomplete body of work to me.

  • Replies 372
  • Views 27.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

50 minutes ago, collin said:

Not this song being dragged. What’s wrong with y’all?

This song is literally on par with her other works, why are y'all hating :angry:

On 7/23/2023 at 4:30 PM, Kim Petrat said:

she’s gonna fume when out of all the classic ambitious music she’s made throughout her career since boom clap that THIS is the song that finally charts 

I'm sure she's happy cashing her check

 

Anyway I am streaming what are y'all up to

It's such a bop why wouldn't it smash? Oh Charli you're so fine, you're so fine you blow Billboard's mind. :clap3:

 

Hot Girl shoulda been the one to smash, but I'll take this :jonny4:

 

very much down for this to smash! it’s a cute bop, and honestly I like it better than most songs on her last two albums lmaooo so yeah :bird:

This bop fit perfectly in the scene it was used for the movie, glad the GP is reacting to it :clap3:

oh now this taking off means both Charli and Robyn getting PAID, here for that:clap3:

 

27 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

very much down for this to smash! it’s a cute bop, and honestly I like it better than most songs on her last two albums lmaooo so yeah :bird:

it's a bop but better than most of hifn? maam..

13 hours ago, AidanUnderYou said:

it’s for the Barbie movie though? Obviously it’s not going to be some groundbreaking, artistic song 

i'm not saying that i need it to be artistic but damn two samples and it's under 2 minutes? it's a bit much and not in a good way for me

 

13 minutes ago, Orsay said:

oh now this taking off means both Charli and Robyn getting PAID, here for that:clap3:

 

it's a bop but better than most of hifn? maam..

lollll sorry babe, HIFN is just not the one for me:/ i gave it a lot of chances and I love Claws, Detonate, and Enemy but otherwise it’s kinda eh from me unfortunately 

1 hour ago, stephen1108 said:

 

Hot Girl shoulda been the one to smash, but I'll take this :jonny4:

 

i second that

Spotify • July 24
#64(+17) Global — 1,628,471
#34(+10) US  — 528,075
#13(+4) UK  — 195,438

8 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Spotify • July 24
#64(+17) Global — 1,628,471
#34(+10) US  — 528,075
#13(+4) UK  — 195,438

Hot 100 debut is coming :WAP:

It’s wild to think this will be her first Hot 100 entry since Break the Rules…

I don't care which song of hers smashes she deserves everything. The song goes hard anyway. Seethe :ihype:

I love this song :michael:Quick lil bop done right, lil bit Sucker'd and a lil bit HIFN'd.

This is SUCH an inescapable bop, I can’t stop replaying. It fit the scene in the movie so well too

if this is what Charlie xcx songs give I might have to get into em

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.