Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

We Need Another Nicki x Cardi Collaboration

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Moderator

In 2017, Nicki and Cardi collaborated on the Migos’ track Motorsport and completely outshined their male counterparts.

Of course things would go down after, escalating to the physical altercation at the Harper’s Bazaar party in 2018. Their fanbases still compete whenever they release around the same time, but imagine their power if they came back together on a track. 

spacer.png
Both Cardi and Nicki have delivered great verses recently, and usually are the best parts on collaborations. Apologizes from both artists would obviously be needed first, but I think them coming together would be a great thing. 

I think I would rather see them with a TV show together. Imagine.

Just now, SLIME said:

I think I would rather see them with a TV show together. Imagine.

nicki would read cardi to hell & shoes/fists would start flying again.

 

i’m here for it.

Dont know about a collab but I think they will have a picture together and break the internet first

honestly i’d be so down for it

probably would be the most iconic moment of the decade and biggest hit of the decade

4 minutes ago, truthteller said:

the way migos never scored another hit ever after that :'( 

they got two more top 10s after this 

I'd be here for it but it took a long time for Nicki to get over Lil Kim, and that was a petty beef with no attempted assault

 

It would take a miracle to squash this Cardi beef, I don't think either party is interested

  • ATRL Moderator

No thank you.

 

However if #2018 never happened I could see WAP being the Nicki x Cardi collab. 

Agree!!! But it’ll never happen :skull:

 

IMAGINE if Cardi returned with a Nicki collab out the blue.  Whew! 

2 hours ago, SLIME said:

I think I would rather see them with a TV show together. Imagine.

Well, my thought it that if they collabed…they should get a joint TV/YT interview, where they could hash out their issues.  And then drop the collab.  
 

Talk about shaking the table! Industry need something…cause it’s been boring lately.  

Cardi has already done enough charity work for #that vile woman :sorry: 

1 hour ago, AdrianNicki said:

We absolutely do not. Thankfully Nicki is not interested.

try again 

spacer.png

nicki was too gracious to cardi, even re-recorded her motorsport verse cause cardi was too dense to understand her passing-the-torch line.

 

cardi and atlantic were always going to come for nicki. she will NEVER work with her again 

3 hours ago, Bacardo Royale said:

I'd be here for it but it took a long time for Nicki to get over Lil Kim, and that was a petty beef with no attempted assault

 

It would take a miracle to squash this Cardi beef, I don't think either party is interested

the cardi beef is so much worse/bigger bc it was backed by atlantic who were literally offering rap girls record deals on the condition that would come for nicki. cardi gave them what they wanted.

 

at least the lil kim mess was personal and woman to woman. 

Edited by oshyms

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.