Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Youtube recommending gay content

Featured Replies

Is anyone else getting recommendation videos like this?

 

 

 

 

 

 

meanwhile, these are actually videos I have open on my tabs:

 

 

 

 

 

 

Youtube also does sometimes recommend I watch Alt.Right garbage or stupid podcasts by ignorant men but I immediately report those channels so they don't come up on my feed.

SC for example:

 

0dc5WHu.png

cant complain. better than being told i should watch Steven Crowder or some trash 

 

 

  • Replies 32
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Big Bad Wolf
    Big Bad Wolf

    You're being tracked across all platforms and web searches. That's why and how YouTube knows to market this type of content to you.

  • Not anything gay but the far right YouTube shorts are so weird  The algorithm for shorts is so awful

  • Bacardo Royale
    Bacardo Royale

    the accuracy

You're being tracked across all platforms and web searches. That's why and how YouTube knows to market this type of content to you.

a_84f569d59a0fb89f8c228154dd8768f6.gif

it's because you're being tracked across all sites, fix your settings

WezBK01.thumb.gif.74e67dcf5147c600156519

  • Author
4 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

You're being tracked across all platforms and web searches. That's why and how YouTube knows to market this type of content to you.

a_84f569d59a0fb89f8c228154dd8768f6.gif

 

Just now, Joyride said:

I bet your insta recommedations are the same

 

Hmm. on my IG acc I do follow thirst trap gays who travel the world. 

 

a_84f569d59a0fb89f8c228154dd8768f6.gif

 

So you're telling me the US gov. wants to ban TikTok bc of "privacy" yet Youtube is suggesting me videos based off of stuff I like on IG?

 

a_84f569d59a0fb89f8c228154dd8768f6.gif

 

 

You’re being tracked sis :jonnycat:

i lit wrote, “love pit bull” to a friend over IG and f’ing tiktok started showing me pitbull memes on my fyp

1 minute ago, SmittenCake said:

 

 

Hmm. on my IG acc I do follow thirst trap gays who travel the world. 

 

a_84f569d59a0fb89f8c228154dd8768f6.gif

 

So you're telling me the US gov. wants to ban TikTok bc of "privacy" yet Youtube is suggesting me videos based off of stuff I like on IG?

 

a_84f569d59a0fb89f8c228154dd8768f6.gif

 

 

Well yes. TikTok is owned by China, not the US.

The US is a surveillance nation. Everything we do is being tracked. Even making these posts right now. Aside from that, data is bought and sold, which is also why you see companies you used or products you need pop up in ads across any platform.

 

I'm no expert but more people should be aware of this.

 

a_84f569d59a0fb89f8c228154dd8768f6.gif

i've only had 1 or 2 of those gay massaging videos show up but tons of those gay shorts being recommended

 

tayo ricci is a queerbait plague tbh

 

a_84f569d59a0fb89f8c228154dd8768f6.gif

I only get that kind of shorts recommended, but let me add that second video to my watch later :alexz2:

Not anything gay but the far right YouTube shorts are so weird :rip: The algorithm for shorts is so awful

Reminder that Youtube is owned by Google and Google knows EVERYTHING about you. :sistrens:

 

35 minutes ago, Joyride said:

I bet your insta recommedations are the same

Instagram has the worst algorithm ever, especially compared to TikTok. It only works with ads.

no I wish lol

 

the only gay content I ever get recommended is those f*cking videos that are like "guess who's gay and who's straight based on appearance" "based on voice" ugh like shut the f*ck up already

 

and then I get a bunch of homophobic and transphobic shorts all over the place. like leave me alone pls

1 hour ago, SmittenCake said:

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taste. 

 

 

YouTube should do what Instagram does and let users block certain words from being recommended.

it's how I don't get posts about "Drag Race", "Kpop" and "Melanie Martinez" on my explore page.

:fan:

YouTube never recommend these gay massage videos because they know I'm still in the closet thank god

 

a_84f569d59a0fb89f8c228154dd8768f6.gif

My recommendations are just a ton of random videos, based on a variety of themes; I'm always jumping from one thing to the next, so... :michael:

No, I rarely get gay stuff because I watch lefty YouTube for politics I get rec. a bunch of rightwing garbage though. Like a LOT.

3 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

 

this is a clickbait:oxygen2: barely any nipple play smh

Youtube suggests videos based on your watch history, search history and the stuff you liked/ subscribed to. If you turn all of it off and clear your history it only suggests based on what you're subscribed to :thing:  Looks like Google knows you well!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.