Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Dolly Parton - 'Rockstar'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 70
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • 2 months later...

DOLLY_rockstarrhinestonelogo-2.png?v=168

10000x10000bb-60.jpg

 

Track listing:

  1. Rockstar (w/ Richie Sambora)
  2. World on Fire
  3. Every Breath You Take (feat. Sting)
  4. Open Arms (feat. Steve Perry)
  5. Magic Man (feat. Ann Wilson w/ Howard Leese)
  6. Long as I Can See the Light (feat. John Fogerty)
  7. Either Or (feat. Kid Rock)
  8. I Want You Back (feat. Steven Tyler w/ Warren Haynes)
  9. What Has Rock and Roll Ever Done for You (feat. Stevie Nicks w/ Waddy Wachtel)
  10. Purple Rain
  11. Baby, I Love Your Way (feat. Peter Frampton)
  12. I Hate Myself for Loving You (feat. Joan Jett & The Blackhearts)
  13. Night Moves (feat. Chris Stapleton)
  14. Wrecking Ball (feat. Miley Cyrus)
  15. (I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction (feat. P!nk & Brandi Carlile)
  16. Keep On Loving You (feat. Kevin Cronin)
  17. Heart of Glass (feat. Debbie Harry)
  18. Don’t Let the Sun Go Down On Me (feat. Elton John)
  19. Tried to Rock and Roll Me (feat. Melissa Etheridge)
  20. Stairway to Heaven (feat. Lizzo & Sasha Flute)
  21. We Arethe Champions
  22. Bygones (feat. Rob Halford w/ Nikki Sixx & John 5)
  23. My Blue Tears (feat. Simon Le Bon)
  24. What’s Up? (feat. Linda Perry)
  25. You’re No Good (feat. Emmylou Harris & Sheryl Crow)
  26. Heartbreaker (feat. Pat Benatar & Neil Giraldo)
  27. Bittersweet (feat. Michael McDonald) 
  28. I Dreamed About Elvis (feat. Ronnie McDowell w/ The Jordanaires)
  29. Let It Be (feat. Paul McCartney & Ringo Starr w/ Peter Frampton & Mick Fleetwood)
  30. Free Bird (feat. Ronnie Van Zant w/ Gary Rossington, Artimus Pyle and The Artimus Pyle Band)

 

Singles:

 

World on Fire
640x640.jpg

 

We Are the Champions/We Will Rock You
640x640.jpg

 

Latest single from the album, "We Are the Champions/We Will Rock You" out now.

:duca: so many good songs! This should slay, as Dolly typically delivers!

I CAN’T WAIT!! :duca:
 

She has also released Bygones which I’m obsessed with! 
 

 

2 hours ago, livelikemusic said:

Singles:

 

you skipped Bygones

 

39 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

 

S**t. I even did a search and nothing came up. I'm so sorry!

Quote

Don’t Let the Sun Go Down On Me (feat. Elton John)

Elton did a good collab with George Michael with this besides his solo version .

 

Quote

Stairway to Heaven (feat. Lizzo & Sasha Flute)

this could be good or a total mess.

 

  • 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, sam.teas said:

another single is coming pretty soon

Isn’t let it be out this Friday?

  • 1 month later...

What’s Up? is out and it’s pretty good!

 

Linda just does backing vocals, but you definitely hear her. 

can’t wait for Wrecking Ball :duca:

although I wish they would’ve included I Will Always Love You, it was absolutely perfect on NYE

okay beatles reunion

 

kind of sad its a majority covers album :redface: 

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Listening to it now. Like it so far. The song with Stevie Nicks slaps hard!

Listening to it now. The woman is almost 80 years old but keeps slaying. Love her song "World on fire" and her covers of "Let it be", "Purple Rain", "Wrecking Ball". So good 🔥

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.