• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Braz

• BlackJesus

• Achilles.

• DatChickDoe

This album has been consistently selling thousands of copies on Amazon since it was announced many months ago. Right now just this month it has sold 10,000 +. I wouldn’t be surprised if she

sells     70-100,000 + 

Edited by RealityBites

4 hours ago, RealityBites said:

This album has been consistently selling thousands of copies on Amazon since it was announced many months ago. Right now just this month it has sold 10,000 +. I wouldn’t be surprised if she

sells     70-100,000 + 

Hoping for 100,000 for her!

• Thanks 3

Let me go buy a copy omg. Mother Dolly deserves a #1!

• Thanks 1

This was so much. :laugh: I had to listen in two sittings. :laugh:

The title track / opening number is the exact type of camp I expected from her, and it was a delight. There were actually more original compositions on the album than I initially thought, and it’s a real credit to her that almost all of them effortlessly slot in amongst some of the most hallowed songs in rock music history. The Elvis song was a bit of an outlier, but it’s a total scream and such a Dolly song. 

There were some pretty strong covers in here, but I do think Wrecking Ball is likely the highlight. 

2 hours ago, Scandalous said:

she’s never had a #1 album?? :eek: 

Nope! She and Cher have that in common. It’d actually be wild if this is the album that gets it for her, especially considering she’s competing against the heavy hitters in Q4. 

Been a Dolly fan since the age of 4. I don’t remember life without Dolly and she’s absolutely killed this album. I was so skeptical but she delivered. I hope she gets Grammy noms for this and I’m really hoping she gets her first no 1 record with this one. 

i'm shocked to learn she doesn't have a #1 album, rooting for the OG of country :clap3: i really like heart of glass with debbie.

Streets are saying she’s ******* taking it! Ahh my ******* fave!! :duca:

Aw Dolly! I’m from the same town as her.

I hope she gets the #1

7 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

i hope these go on streaming after this week

Same. I am dying to hear Two Tickets To Paradise! 

5 minutes ago, DatChickDoe said:

Same. I am dying to hear Two Tickets To Paradise! 

I'm surprised nobody has uploaded any of them yet

Just now, BlackJesus said:

I'm surprised nobody has uploaded any of them yet

I am too. I am sure it will be up there by her Cyber Monday sale

******* Drake got the number 1 album this week... again..... i was rooting for Dolly to get her first #1 album :shakeno:

• 1 month later...

Really like Mama Never Said out of the deluxe tracks. Maybe the best of the self-written tracks, too. 

Rockin It is cute but it sounds very similar to another song of hers. I can’t figure out which. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.