Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Who Makes Better Generic Music?

who makes better generic muic? 46 members have voted

  1. 1. who makes better generic muic?

    • Ed Shearan
      21%
      10
    • P!nk
      32%
      15
    • Kelly Clarkson
      45%
      21

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 05/09/23 at 02:05 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

mine is the only recent release from any of them I use so Kelly. 

I came expecting something like Ava Max, Zara Larson and Bebe Rexha. I can't pick out of those poll options...

  • Author
1 minute ago, Avariko said:

P!nk released Secrets so she wins for me.

taste. one of her best songs in her recent career

Ed Sheeran* 

 

And I agree with P!nk. Secrets is P!nk's last decent song. 

Underneath The Tree is the most recent song out of that group that I like, so I'm voting Kelly.

Ed is the only one of the three who has made listenable music in the last five years 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.