Top Posters In This Topic

• supaspaz

• State of Grace.

• cockatoo

• madonnas

12 hours ago, supaspaz said:

Y4xJela.png

THIQUE

Is Tinashe the new blueprint? The streets are saying that the "HMU For a Good Time" chanteuse herself provides inspiration for Beyoncé as she brags about her "Thique" ass and thicker wallet on this slick house seduction from Renaissance. I can hear some resemblance, though I'm not sure Tinashe should be calling Marvin Gaye's estate for legal advice. What do you think? Should she dip into her "2 On" royalties to get an attorney on retainer? Sound off in the comments!

Best bit: "She say she on a diet, girl, you better not lose that ass, though"

ATRL says...: It's Superstar T's moment to shine! "I love it when she turns into Tinashe :jonny:" @Rev8 gushed. @cockatoo agreed that "Tinashe slid."

https://media.tenor.com/sDELGulA3GAAAAAC/the-evil-is-defeated.gif

MOVE making Top 30, talent wins :WAP:

brukup it’s brukup it’s brukup

• ATRL Moderator
14 hours ago, cockatoo said:

Please tell me you hear it ffffff

I do!

• ATRL Moderator
13 hours ago, greento said:

Wait I didn’t realise Tinashe was on THIQUE??

She's not! Everyone was just comparing them.

• ATRL Moderator

31. "Thique" Beyoncé

32. "Moscow Mule" Bad Bunny

33. "Seek & Destroy" SZA

34. "Diablo" Rosalía

35. "Después de la Playa" Bad Bunny

36. "Maroon" Taylor Swift

37. "Plastic Off the Sofa" Beyoncé

38. "Otro Atardecer" Bad Bunny ft. The Marías

39. "Would've, Could've, Should've" Taylor Swift

40. "CUUUUuuuuuute" Rosalía

These posts are now updated with the missing score information. "CUUUUuuuuuute" is actually the first song to hit ten 10's, which is the most of any track until almost the top twenty of the countdown. "Maroon" was just barely Taylor's top song; if someone had scored "Would've, Could've, Should've" even two points higher, it would have beat it.

Wouldve Couldve Shouldve and Maroon rip angels :noparty:

Seek & Destroy is fantastic yall are sick...

rest is fair, though like 3 more songs should have been out before Thique

Edited by BlackoutZone

On 6/23/2023 at 2:45 AM, supaspaz said:

jbRL1hu.png

CUUUUUUUUUUTE

Average score: 7.42

High score: 10 (@supaspaz, @dooart, @Soda Pop Queen, @CBC, @Ewan Chaos, @State of Grace., @madonnas, @Subomie, @Sanguine, @V3$$3L.)

Low score: 1 (@cockatoo)

Rosalía is unleashed on this adrenaline shot from Motomami, careening from TikTok meme sample to flamenco aria to punchline about Princess Diana’s fatal car crash as she warns those who might be feeling too big for their britches to keep it “CUUUUuuuuuute.”

Best bit: “Se creen especial, como un año en Miami que nieva”

ATRL says…: “The cute intro, the song being a banger, the soliloquy singing under a spotlight moment, going back to the bop... a total classic,” @Ewan Chaos raved. @cockatoo, on the other hand, got whiplash from the constant switch ups and noisy production.” @Rev8 couldn’t believe “the intro sample meme still coming on my dashboard on IG I-”

Mariposas sueltas por la calle
Para verlas tienes que salir
nicki-minaj-screaming.gif

On 6/23/2023 at 2:47 AM, Ewan Chaos said:

Wait what sample meme nn

Now how did Thique leave before Move and All Up In Your Mind????? I'm not surprised Heated outlasted it because people love it but uhm that could have left before it :mandown:

Otherwise a pretty good update. From Rosalia I'm happy to get Canda or Despacita out next.

Diablo and Moscow Mule are cute bops.

Thique is a top-tier. It's easily in my top 5 most played Rena tracks to this day. I feel so sorry for the tasteless who don't like this song.

And not the milquetoast that is As It Was continuing to outlast absolute bangers. Smh.

• ATRL Moderator

I’m seeing a lot of “All Up In Your Mind” haters suddenly and I’m feeling confused why they don’t like one of the best tracks from Renaissance.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, supaspaz said:

I’m seeing a lot of “All Up In Your Mind” haters suddenly and I’m feeling confused why they don’t like one of the best tracks from Renaissance.

Apparently a lot of people think it's the worst track :confused:

I was shocked because it was one of the most instant for me...

Thique is a MASTERPIECE 

As it Was needs the chop immediately 

Sad to see some of these go (Moscow Mule, THIQUE, Seek & Destroy) but nothing out of ordinary. Top 30 looking good. :jonny5:

• ATRL Moderator
  • ATRL Moderator

Here 

• ATRL Moderator

It's not going to be SZA's day

• ATRL Moderator

Or mine, frankly, since I'll be losing several 10's

Just now, supaspaz said:

It's not going to be SZA's day

That means it's going to be MY day :jonny6:

• ATRL Moderator

iInhxVr.png

F2F

Average score: 7.64

High score: 10 (@supaspaz, @a_d_22, @Achilles., @creativity., @Norte, @Taemira, @Ace Reject)

Low score: 2 (@BlackoutZone, @cockatoo)

The spirit of Skye Sweetnam enters SZA on this raunchy pop-punk anthem about fucking around to get revenge on an ex whom she worries doesn’t miss her as much as she does him – a truly unexpected genre swerve for Solána that also happens to be the best track on SOS. With an assist from Lizzo on writing and background vocals, it’s the 2004 revival that we didn’t know we needed, putting Machine Gun Kelly and Willow to shame. While “F2F” may not have finished in the top ten of this countdown as it deserved, it gave SZA her first alternative hit, debuting at #3 on the chart from its streaming strength, and earned a mention from NPR as one of the songs of the year.

Best bit: that trilling post-chorus synth is a magnificent hook that you’ll be trying to whistle for days

ATRL says…: “Yeeeess Avril Lavigne!” @Rev8 cheered. @a_d_22 agreed it’s the “best song on the album.” @madonnas marveled that “it shouldn’t work BUT IT DOES.”

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.