This Was 2022 | Beyoncé's groove

supaspaz

Thanks for being an amazing host! This was such a fun rate to participate in and the results were great in the end :clap3:

• Like 1

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• supaspaz

• State of Grace.

• cockatoo

• madonnas

Getting caught up now!

Okay I like Despecha but HOWWWWWWW did it get this far lmfaooooo at LEAST Bizcochito could have beat it. Not saying I dislike it! But it's not like... top 5 on Motomami or anything. Yaaaas Kill Bill being nixed from top 10 lmao sorry. La Combi too high :mandown: Wow kind of a flawless top 10. Actually. Never mind Saoko being the only Rosa song is a DAMN MESS but at least it's Saoko Papi Saoko

Annnnnd Saoko out first in t10 undeserved to be the 3rd to leave!!!!!!!! Cuff It masking top 10 even though people whine about it being overrated :clap3:Pure/Honey and Summer Ren getting at least top 10 :clap3:But the fact that they were below HEATED of all damn songs and AHAP...

Good Wolf (Bad Bunny on opposite day) getting in the top 5 is shocking nn but it WOULD be with this song. Deserved tho, look at those 10s! Thank GOD Heated left the top 2 and thank GOD Good Days was top 2 and was #2, because Virgo's Groove is an incredibly deserving winner. As Beyonce is in the whole rate, of course.

Thanks as always for hosting supa! You're a true legend, with thoroughly dedicated posts where I learn something new or genuinely laugh out loud. KISSES

• Like 1

Wait a minute, me being the #3 highest overall hater is hilarious :bibliahh: Oh the days when I would be too nervous to rate something lower than like a 6... even if I didn't really like the song!

• ATRL Moderator
18 minutes ago, Ewan Chaos said:

Wait a minute, me being the #3 highest overall hater is hilarious

Putting the chaos in Ewan Chaos

6 hours ago, supaspaz said:

@Reverie, I felt somewhat betrayed by you being a top Motomami hater.

I tried to open my mind multiple times I'm afraid 

Amazing job hosting @supaspaz I love how detailed all the statistics are ending this. Virgos Groove was the obvious winner from the start in my mind, heart and soul so that’s that! It really was a solid top 50 overall though. ATRLers showed taste on this rate. :clap3:

Edited by BGKC
  • Like 1

Not me being the second highest hater :rip: I adjusted a bunch of my scores to make sure I made use of the full range for maximum impact :bird:

a decent winner. there were more deserving songs. and wtf are heated and ahap doing in the top 5? :skull:

3 minutes ago, Taemira said:

a decent winner. there were more deserving songs. and wtf are heated and ahap doing in the top 5? :skull:

being some of the best songs in her repertoire, that’s what they are doing 

virgo’s god the song you are :WAP: deserved that grammy over plastshit off the sofa 

10 hours ago, supaspaz said:

This is harder to do with 120 songs, but I always enjoy creating a chart that shows the development of the countdown over time. As you can see "La Combi Versace" was the early leader, but eventually fell out of the top ten altogether. "Good Days" also had a brief run at #1, while "America Has a Problem" challenged for the top before dropping back. And "Boyfriends" was never not last.

mnAVgzW.jpg

ballot #10 :lakitu:

• ATRL Moderator
16 hours ago, Reverie said:

I think we'll have shorter albums at least? I think

I just remembered that the best-selling album of the year is Morgan Wallen’s 36-track opus/torture device…

oh WOW! Finally catching up

Virgo's Groove is a great song so I'm fine with it winning. Glad it wasn't Heated, might have preferred it to be Pure/Honey, AHAP or Summer Renaissance if we're going with Ren winner, but overall kinda wish Good Days took it, happy to see it was very close :fan: Really surprised with Bad Bunny getting a track in Top 5 while Rosalia barely making it to top 10 :eek: Overall the results are pretty satisfying which is rare here :clap3: Thanks for hosting amazingly as always Supa

• Like 1

3 hours ago, supaspaz said:

I just remembered that the best-selling album of the year is Morgan Wallen’s 36-track opus/torture device…

Well **** :deadbanana: 

23 hours ago, supaspaz said:

Will there be a 2023 edition? This year has been a wasteland so far.

Just realised how good our indie/art pop girls have been this year… so much to work with there

Lana, Caroline, Kelela, Christine and the Queens, even Jessie Ware and Kali Uchis could fit in. And we’re only 6 months in :jonny:

Didn't think of participating on this at all but I'm glad about the well deserved winner

No other song could have taken the number 1 place.

37 minutes ago, greento said:

Just realised how good our indie/art pop girls have been this year… so much to work with there

Lana, Caroline, Kelela, Christine and the Queens, even Jessie Ware and Kali Uchis could fit in. And we’re only 6 months in :jonny:

just fyi Chris has come out as trans masc and has changed his pronouns! but tea, he served absolute EXCELLENCE this year :jonny6:

• Like 1

Cuff It a bit high but that's an incredible top 10. I missed this rate. 

I am happy that somehow people also appreciate AHAP and PH. Fantastic songs. 

• ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, BnPac said:

Cuff It a bit high but that's an incredible top 10. I missed this rate. 

I am happy that somehow people also appreciate AHAP and PH. Fantastic songs. 

It’s always better when you’re a part of it. What would have been your favorites you were pushing for?

17 hours ago, supaspaz said:

It’s always better when you’re a part of it. What would have been your favorites you were pushing for?

Thx sis. 

AHAP, I'm That Girl & Pure/Honey, Good days&Gone Girl and Saoko&Candy tbh. 

And I sadly I only ever listened to Bad Bunny's album once and can't remember most of it. 

I didn't like Midnights but the fan in me would have at least pushed Bigger Than The Whole Sky. 

I've never listened to Harry's album. It would have been the opportunity. 

Edited by BnPac

Thanks for your efforts with the results and hosting King

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Just caught up 

amazing job @supaspaz

happy with the results some of these songs have actually grown on me since a lot of bad bunny actually lmao and heated :sorry: not :sorry: for the low score lmao

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
18 minutes ago, jacklovesyou1 said:

some of these songs have actually grown on me since a lot of bad bunny actually lmao

You want to revoke your harshest critic status for that album?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, supaspaz said:

You want to revoke your harshest critic status for that album?

Neverita has became my played song this year but you didn't hear that from me 

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, jacklovesyou1 said:

Neverita has became my played song this year but you didn't hear that from me 

Oh wow oh wow. Look at This Was 2022 changing lives!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.