• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• supaspaz

• State of Grace.

• cockatoo

• madonnas

I feel like I'm the only one who gave the highest score to Harry House :rip:

So far the eliminations were ok, there are some other ugly songs left so hopefully they're out tomorrow :clap3:

You boring basics got out Vigilante **** already?? **** is entertaining and it actually has an interesting production, unlike the rest of MIDnights. It's what I imagined the album was gonna initially be like based on the title. Dark and broody with a side of camp. 

and all of Harry's album can go out before #100. Except maybe Satellite. That's a decent song. 

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, Ace Reject said:

Wow. Wow. That's all I'll say!

You've got to say more! Your artpop could mean anything.

• ATRL Moderator

I had to make a minor correction to some calculations, but it did change a few things: "Vigilante Shit" and "Keep Driving" swapped at #117 and #116, while "Dos Mil 16" and "Un Coco" each bumped up two spots to #110 and #109, respectively. So we'll start the next update with the new #112 and #111, then jump back to #108.

Little Freak is actually one of my favourites, how is it his second out? :biblionny: Harry’s def the one to not be making the top 30, hopefully Bad Bunny will be the one to not make top 10

I had feared I had been too harsh at times, but apparently my ratings were very kind :skull:

Damn, some of y’all showed no mercy. I didn’t score anything lower than a 4 :deadbanana4: All seems to be expected so far though. 

Grapejuice is great. it deserved better.

Vigilante Sht is an excellent Billie Eilish rip-off. You all need some taste :giraffe:

Didn't get around to sending this :'( ... honestly blame Bad Bunny's lack of quality control and desperation for streams

Fine with the eliminations except Matilda which is a really nice simple ballad, deserved better honestly.

I'd take Vigilante **** over some of the mediocre and boring songs from Midnights. At least it is entertaining if a bit of a cringe (n a good way tho)

Edited by Lucas32

13 hours ago, creativity. said:

If we’re going to recognize place-based songs, let’s honor Joanna Newsom

Oh wow this masterpiece appearing out of nowhere in this thread :chick2:

Better than 99% of the songs in this rate and not even in the Top 5 of that album to be honest.

The way we need her music on Spotify though. Tired of always having to put on the Vinyl to listen to her or suffer Youtube audio quality

N I thought half of Bb’s album would be gone by now so let’s celebrate that it’s not! 

we need some Taylor songs out next 

• ATRL Moderator
14 hours ago, Taemira said:

Vigilante Sht is an excellent Billie Eilish rip-off. You all need some taste :giraffe:

How did I not make that connection?

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, creativity. said:

Are we doing this tonight? @supaspaz need to decide if I should buy in-flight Wi-Fi 

I’m on my way home from work and I’ll be doing the next update in about a half hour.

• ATRL Moderator

I was scared to give some songs a low score and y'all out here giving 1s left and right :deadbanana4:

loved the beginning of the rate! I have to say tho... Justice for Dos Mil 16!! :dies:

• Haha 1

Actually online right now! Finished getting caught up on the last rate and... everyone basically summed up everything I would have said if I hadn't already said it :laugh: No notables being gone already at all.

• ATRL Moderator

As I mentioned, due to a minor calculation error, tonight kicks off with #112 and #111, before jumping back to #108.

Ready to see some songs from more albums instead of just HH and UVST go off :coffee2:

• ATRL Moderator

CGsz2dm.png

QUESTION...?

Average score: 5.55

High score: 10 (@a_d_22, @greento)

Low score: 1 (@CBC)

Can I ask you a question? Did you ever listen to Midnights by yourself at home and find your attention waning through the middle stretch, but it kind of threw you off to hear Taylor swear? Then what did you do? Did you hope she’ll find some new collaborators besides Jack Antonoff? Did you ponder whether this peppy interrogation of an ex only made it to #7 on the Billboard Hot 100 during the album’s release week because it’s the seventh track? Do you think it's funny that the Swifties were so gagged by Taylor sampling her own “Out of the Woods” that they gave her an iHeartRadio Music Award for it? It’s just a question.

Best bit: “'Cause I don't remember who I was/Before you painted all my nights/A color I've searched for since”

ATRL says…: “It's giving HAIM,” @cockatoo declared.

HAIM sweetie. The repeated trap snare in the song was a nightmare.

No the best song on Midnights but I think it left early :confused:

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Ewan Chaos said:

HAIM sweetie.

Very rude to the Jewish Janet Jacksons!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.