Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lead Singles: Gaga vs Katy

Lead singles you prefer? 83 members have voted

  1. 1. Lead singles you prefer?

    • Katy
      50%
      42
    • Gaga
      49%
      41
  2. 2. Which had the better MVs for their lead singles?

    • Katy
      49%
      41
    • Gaga
      50%
      42

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Just Dance vs I Kissed A Girl 

Bad Romance vs California Gurls

Born This Way vs Part of Me

Applause vs Roar

Perfect Illusion vs Chained to the Rhythm

Stupid Love vs Daisies 

 

 

  • Replies 27
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prefer:
Just Dance vs I Kissed A Girl 

Bad Romance vs California Gurls

Born This Way vs Part of Me

Applause vs Roar

Perfect Illusion vs Chained to the Rhythm

Stupid Love vs Daisies 

 

MV:

Just Dance vs I Kissed A Girl 

Bad Romance vs California Gurls

Born This Way vs Part of Me

Applause vs Roar

Perfect Illusion vs Chained to the Rhythm

Stupid Love vs Daisies 

Song

Just Dance vs I Kissed A Girl 

Bad Romance vs California Gurls

Born This Way vs Part of Me

Applause vs Roar

Perfect Illusion vs Chained to the Rhythm

Stupid Love vs Daisies 

 

MV

Just Dance vs I Kissed A Girl 

Bad Romance vs California Gurls

Born This Way vs Part of Me

Applause vs Roar | applause video gave me nightmare when it first came out :mazen:

Perfect Illusion vs Chained to the Rhythm

Stupid Love vs Daisies :pukey: a mid off

Just Dance vs I Kissed A Girl BOTH AMAZING 

Bad Romance vs California Gurls

Born This Way vs Part of Me

Applause vs Roar

Perfect Illusion vs Chained to the Rhythm

Stupid Love vs Daisies 

 

Singles.

 

Just Dance vs I Kissed A Girl

Bad Romance vs California Gurls

Born This Way vs Part of Me

Applause vs Roar

Perfect Illusion vs Chained to the Rhythm = Both Awful. 

Stupid Love vs Daisies = Both Awful.

 

Music Videos.

 

Gaga for all, except Perfect Illusion. 
 

Overall, Gaga wins. 

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto

Just Dance vs I Kissed A Girl 

Bad Romance vs California Gurls

Born This Way vs Part of Me

Applause vs Roar

Perfect Illusion vs Chained to the Rhythm

Stupid Love vs Daisies 

 

The answer is pretty clear :clap3:

Singles:

Just Dance vs I Kissed A Girl (this was pretty close, IKaG is my favorite Katy lead)

Bad Romance vs California Gurls

Born This Way vs Part of Me

Applause vs Roar

Perfect Illusion vs Chained to the Rhythm (not really a fan of either tbh)

Stupid Love vs Daisies 

 

MVs:

Just Dance vs I Kissed A Girl 

Bad Romance vs California Gurls (I love both of them so much)

Born This Way vs Part of Me (Both have much better MVs)

Applause vs Roar

Perfect Illusion vs Chained to the Rhythm

Stupid Love vs Daisies (Again I'm pretty meh on both)

 

 

Based on how iconic they are, how popular they are, how much I like the songs, and how good the visuals are:

 

Just Dance vs I Kissed A Girl 

Bad Romance vs California Gurls

Born This Way vs Part of Me

Applause vs Roar (i still listen to Applause but not Roar)

Perfect Illusion vs Chained to the Rhythm

Stupid Love vs Daisies — (this one is a mid off, but Daisies is unlistenable)

 

:clap3:

Edited by Kayseri Mantisi

Just Dance vs I Kissed A Girl 

Bad Romance vs California Gurls

Born This Way vs Part of Me

Applause vs Roar

Perfect Illusion vs Chained to the Rhythm

Stupid Love vs Daisies 

 

BTW and PoM are really close, so I'll give it to Gaga.

Just Dance vs I Kissed A Girl 

Bad Romance vs California Gurls

Born This Way vs Part of Me

Applause vs Roar (Applause is the better song I think but Roar has so much nostalgia)

Perfect Illusion vs Chained to the Rhythm

Stupid Love vs Daisies 

Just Dance vs I Kissed A Girl 

Bad Romance vs California Gurls

Born This Way vs Part of Me

Applause vs Roar

Perfect Illusion vs Chained to the Rhythm

Stupid Love vs Daisies 

Just Dance vs I Kissed A Girl 

Bad Romance vs California Gurls

Born This Way vs Part of Me

Applause vs Roar

Perfect Illusion vs Chained to the Rhythm

Stupid Love vs Daisies 

 

GaGa wins all for videos

 

utada1_6.thumb.gif.94b4ceb41901e715a4b8e

Just Dance vs I Kissed A Girl 

Bad Romance vs California Gurls

Born This Way vs Part of Me

Applause vs Roar

Perfect Illusion vs Chained to the Rhythm

Stupid Love vs Daisies 

This is SO hard :jonny5:

 

Just Dance vs I Kissed A Girl 

Bad Romance vs California Gurls

Born This Way vs Part of Me

Applause vs Roar

Perfect Illusion vs Chained to the Rhythm

Stupid Love vs Daisies (Daisies CCP remix washes both) 

 

For mvs: 

 

Just Dance vs I Kissed A Girl 

Bad Romance vs California Gurls

Born This Way vs Part of Me

Applause vs Roar

Perfect Illusion vs Chained to the Rhythm

Stupid Love vs Daisies 

Edited by PopKills

Gaga, come on now ddd

 

It was hard with IKAG and CG though, I will admit. They're such great songs. 

Just Dance vs I Kissed A Girl 

Bad Romance vs California Gurls

Born This Way vs Part of Me

Applause vs Roar

Perfect Illusion vs Chained to the Rhythm

Stupid Love vs Daisies 

 

Lady Gaga has the worst singles out of any main popgirls in my opinion. Her and the label have the worste taste in chosing her singles while Katy has had some very fun and fresh singles.

Katy is easily winning this tbh. Even her worst album (Smile) has a great lead single (NRO) :bird:

Just Dance vs I Kissed A Girl 

Bad Romance vs California Gurls

Born This Way vs Part of Me

Applause vs Roar

Perfect Illusion vs Chained to the Rhythm

Stupid Love vs Daisies 

Gaga's leads are generally better. And even though Katy has maintained a higher bar for her music videos throughout her career, her leads are far from her best - Gaga wins that too, mostly for BR/BTW/Applause.

Katy for all, although part of me isn’t exactly a lead single 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.