Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kelly - My December appreciation thread

Featured Replies

 

The last time where it felt like she had something to say with her music instead of making music for soccer moms

Edited by Josh

Didn't deserve to flop


Sober is an otherworldly masterpiece and her magnum opus by far

 

THREE MONTHS AND I'M STILL STANDING HEREEEEEEEEEEE

  • Author
Just now, naval23 said:

Didn't deserve to flop


Sober is an otherworldly masterpiece and her magnum opus by far

 

THREE MONTHS AND I'M STILL STANDING HEREEEEEEEEEEE

I was obsessed with the demo version of Haunted when it leaked before the album came out

Was just thinking of this album. Really got me through some hard times.

 

it’s magic when an artist is completely unfiltered with her lyrics. ***** was really going through it.  
 

Peak of her artistry tbh. 

Sober, Maybe, Don't Waste Your Time, Haunted, Never Again, How I Feel.... whew the excellence

Edited by BreakawayDeluxe

  • Author
1 minute ago, BreakawayDeluxe said:

Sober, Maybe, Don't Waste Your Time, Haunted, Never Again, How I Fell.... whew the excellence

One Minute was a serve >>> 

  • ATRL Moderator

I mean, look at the damn material :wanda:when you have an album with One Minute, Maybe, Be Still, Can I Have a Kiss, Chivas, Irvine, Never Again, How I Fell, and arguably her best ever SOBER it’s just inarguable. A true underrated magnum opus 

A stunning pop rock masterpiece. Took me some time to fully get into it, but it is a flawless record, very dark and raw.

The album is underrated as a whole. Especially Sober, that one might be top 5 in Kelly's discography.

Sober, Maybe and Never Again will forever be iconic. Hole was that bop. 

I'll always commend Kelly for going up against Clive Davis and defending her artistic vision with such conviction and fearlessness. I couldn't care less about the album's floppage, the mere fact that she got it out on her terms was a massive win. That man was literally trying to force her to cover some obscure Lindsay Lohan album track to make it more commercial, the joke writes itself lmao. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.