Everything posted by BreakawayDeluxe
- your favourite flop hit wonders
-
Ed Sheeran doubles down on "both sides are bad" and "i'm apolitical"
I just read somewhere that he has cancelled a show in Mexico, is it true?
-
Which Pink song hurts the most to delete from your playlists?
Who Knew. It was a very important song for me but I'm so disappointed on her that I cannot listen to it anymore. I hope someday she realizes how wrong she was in this situation.
-
FINNEAS, Aaron Rowe, Lukas Graham & Beoga drop out of Ed Sheeran tour
Are there any opening acts left?
-
FINNEAS, Aaron Rowe, Lukas Graham & Beoga drop out of Ed Sheeran tour
Don't know if it's true but apparently his band has withdrawn as well
-
Macklemore dropped from Ed Sheeran tour post-Free Palestine speech
Very disappointed about how this turned out. And very disappointed in Pink's role in this. First time I've ever unstanned someone.
-
Spotify | Katy Perry - The One That Got Away | WW: #3 new peak
Omg it's never really over
-
Spotify | Katy Perry - The One That Got Away | WW: #3 new peak
How many streams away from #1 and from top 3??
-
Katy Perry
The movie was amazing I'm so sad I missed this tour, but in compensation I will go to the theater to watch it again on Saturday
-
TikTok Songs of the Summer 2026 | Global & US #1 Katy Perry
What's up with this narrative of TD being bigger than Katy herself when Legendary Lovers is also receiving millions of streams at the moment?
-
What is the best track from from Jessie J's Sweet Talker?
Omg I had forgotten about Strip, thanks everyone for reminding me! OP: Your Loss I'm Found or Masterpiece
-
Dagny - 'Dancefloor Erotica'
I don't see enough love for GOSH! here, it's a bop and a half
-
Spotify | Katy Perry - The One That Got Away | WW: #3 new peak
Apparently it reached a new peak on the German charts?
- Is Anastacia one of the best albums of all time?
-
Spotify | Katy Perry - The One That Got Away | WW: #3 new peak
Do y'all think this will make it go Diamond in the USA? Also, it should be close to re-enter the top 100 in the UK right?
- Emma Roberts recreates iconic line for "American Horror Story" Season 13
- UK Midwk: Dave/Tems #1, Noah #8, Ella Langley #34, Shakira #40; Albums: Lily #1
-
Lily Allen - "***** Palace"
Song of the Year
-
Zionist P!nk reposts criticism of antizionists after AUS attack
As a fan of hers for so many years, it's so painful to see her taking this stance.
-
Israel to remain in Eurovision 2026 | Netherlands, Spain, Ireland and more withdraw
Very proud of my country (Spain) for this
- Is FUFN the best song of 2025?
-
Kylie™ performs hits™ at The Earthshot Prize Awards 2025
same!!
-
UK Midweek: Golden #1x9, Dave #4, Lily Allen #17; Albums: Dave #1, Lily Allen #4
Is there any way that Lily can snatch a top 3 album??
-
Who Knew vs Hurt
The final chorus in Who Knew hits sooooo hard
-
Jessie J - 'Don't Tease Me With A Good Time'
Some people on this forum really love her R.O.S.E. album. I personally adore a stand-alone single she dropped during that period called "love will save the world"