Angel Olsen - 'Forever Means'

Daddy

Angel-Olsen-Forever-Means-1678121109.jpg

Out April 14th

First taste called "Nothing's Free" is out now! 

It's FANTASTIC! :jonny4:

I'm a huge stan of the Big Time era, so I'm happy we're getting more of it! 

I wasn't very into Big Time, unfortunately, but I'll still be checkin this out

23 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

I wasn't very into Big Time, unfortunately, but I'll still be checkin this out

I didn't hate big time but its not as good as all mirrors. I miss that cinematic orchestra sound from all mirrors and I'm not a huge fan of country music.

4 minutes ago, boychik0830 said:

I didn't hate big time but its not as good as all mirrors. I miss that cinematic orchestra sound from all mirrors and I'm not a huge fan of country music.

yeah exactly! doesn't help that Spring is one of my favorite songs of all time, I was really expecting more stuff like that for at least one more album. who knows, maybe she'll return to that sound at some point

Big Time was great but for me it's really a summer album, I haven't been in the mood to play it ever since it got cold

Chasing the Sun a career highlight :clap3:

Nothing's Free is a career highlight oh my god...... 

MOTHERRRRRRRRRRR:jonny:new song is gorgeous. big time is one of my fav albums ever so i’m very excited, let’s hope she serves another this is how god works

Big Time has Right Now, Ghost On, and Go Home, not to mention all the songs featured in the short film, so it's therefore FANTASTIC. I wasn't ready for her to leave behind the orchestra when I first heard it but everyone should revisit it with an open mind

Nothing's Free is great, as well. I should also point out that I do eat up everything she does :jonny2:

1 hour ago, JoeAg said:

yeah exactly! doesn't help that Spring is one of my favorite songs of all time, I was really expecting more stuff like that for at least one more album. who knows, maybe she'll return to that sound at some point

My favorites are what it is and impasse. I was hoping she would continue the sound from all mirrors as that was my 2nd favorite album of 2019. I still like big time but not as much as all mirrors. I think my woman is much better than big time.

She’s so prolific and the quality is always there. Impressive tbh i will check this out

• 2 weeks later...

"Forever Means" collects songs from the Big Time sessions that hold this common theme. They are, in Olsen’s words, “in search of something else.” EP out April 14.

First Single "Nothing's Free" out now

2 hours ago, truthteller said:

"Forever Means" collects songs from the Big Time sessions that hold this common theme. They are, in Olsen’s words, “in search of something else.” EP out April 14.

Not 10 days too late, sis! 

7 hours ago, Daddy said:

Not 10 days too late, sis! 

damn i thought no one has made this thread :deadbanana2: nothing's free is SOTY tho 

3 hours ago, truthteller said:

damn i thought no one has made this thread :deadbanana2: nothing's free is SOTY tho 

Yup, the organ and the ******* sax is pure bliss. Just a full on 11/10. But I loved Big Time so much!!! My fave Angel album :jonny3:

• 4 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, truthteller said:

she did it again :WAP:

Not as mindblowing as Nothing's Free, but another amazing song from her!

my vinyl came early! time bandits is :jonny6: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.