Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Róisín Murphy - CooCool

Featured Replies

  • Replies 57
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
3 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

lady, we want more Overpowered-esque synthpop bops...

She said the album has bangers and is her most “pop” music yet, I think we’ll get them. 

  • Author
Just now, JEWRJEWR said:



Is this part of the album?

Yes, but I think this is a remix. 

all my girls are stepping out with new music in 2023 :jonnycat:

 

Jessie Ware, Kali Uchis, Roisin Murphy, Jennifer Lopez :WAP:

 

:msmarvel:

This sounds smooth as ****, I’ve been anticipating this DJ Koze collab album for years now. The album title is amazing lmao 

56 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

lady, we want more Overpowered-esque synthpop bops...

who's we? DJ Koze and her is a perfect match and this will be something more else

8 minutes ago, campelo said:

Cover

 

spacer.png

:msmarvel:

 

A COLLAPSE

 

im obsessed

Definitely dont love this ... Repetitive and boring melody plus a really lame/lazy hook. Instrumental is fun, though.

 

I'll give it a couple more listens but idk :( 

Edited by ahauntingnearu

Reminds me a bit of her Ruby Blue work, I love it. It's chill, a little psychedelic, a little off-kilter in such a classic way. 

6 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

What is this cover. 

Also is she on Ninja Tune now?

I hate that it’s AI generated

 

and yes she is releasing this next album through them 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.