Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Bill Withers vs Al Green

Bill Withers vs Al Green 14 members have voted

  1. 1. Who has the better catalogue of hits?

    • Bill Withers
      50%
    • Al Green
      50%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who has the better hits?

 

Tired Of Being Alone vs Aint No Sunshine

Let's Stay Together vs Lean On Me

I'm Still In Love With You vs Grandma's Hands

How Can You Mend A Broken Heart vs Use Me

Take Me To The River vs Kissing My Love 

Love and Happiness vs Lovely Day

For The Good Times vs Just The Two Of Us

Etc

 

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952f22bf98186fa7e562

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b95292cbd9e88662c3fc1

 

we a Bill Withers household here

 

AL is a legend dat we also love

Tired Of Being Alone vs Aint No Sunshine

Let's Stay Together vs Lean On Me

 

how do u choose

Bill gave us:

Lovely Day

Aint No Sunshine

Lean On Me

Just The Two of Us

Use Me

 

And Bill has better albums too

Menagerie and Making Music are on heavy rotation in this household. A better hit maker, better voice, better vocalist and a better artist:jonny6:

 

Al Green, though I think Bill has one of the most soulful voices of all time.

 

Young Al Green was fine as hell too, wouldn't mind getting some of that Love & Happiness...

 

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952f22bf98186fa7e562

I think I'm more of a Bill Withers fan but let me listen to some of these tracks real quick :celestial5:

Al Greens best albums > Bill Withers best albums, but not by too much.

 

Anyway, this is hard. But in the end, Willie Mitchell's production beats everything, so Al. Al is my favorite 70s soul act tbh.

36 minutes ago, Wicked said:

Al Greens best albums > Bill Withers best albums, but not by too much.

 

Anyway, this is hard. But in the end, Willie Mitchell's production beats everything, so Al. Al is my favorite 70s soul act tbh.

I guess it has to do with preference because none of ALs body of works is consistent as Bills

5 minutes ago, NormaniReign said:

I guess it has to do with preference because none of ALs body of works is consistent as Bills

To me I'm Still In Love With You is one of the most consistent albums of all time :michael:. +Justments is around the same mark for me but I listen to Al more. Bill's hits are more iconic to me though.

19 minutes ago, Wicked said:

To me I'm Still In Love With You is one of the most consistent albums of all time :michael:. +Justments is around the same mark for me but I listen to Al more. Bill's hits are more iconic to me though.

Justments is not even Bills best album:coffee:

Al Green.

 

How can you mend a Broken Heart is one of the best songs ever so he takes it for me. But Bill is cute too. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.