Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Funniest nicknames given by stans?

Featured Replies

On 1/19/2023 at 11:42 AM, dynasty said:

jennietals and roachés will always make me laugh like why do blinks hate each other so much.

i don't remember what they called lisa and jisoo stans though

Jisewers

Lisards

  • Replies 194
  • Views 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Moonlight Nation
    Moonlight Nation

    Janet Jackson stans have so many hilarious nicknames. Starting with how her base jokingly refers to itself as 'Janitors' (the somewhat official name of the fandom seems to be JanFam, right?)  

On 1/18/2023 at 2:16 PM, Bloodflowers. said:

Successica Legendson

And her sister Smashlee :eddie: 

 

Does Kyle Monologue count?  I don't think it was intended as a nickname, but I honestly may not be remembering properly :huh: 

when Jessie J randomly decided to relocate to China to participate in a weird ass singing competition so she briefly became Jiè Xi Ji
 

When they called Nicki Jester and spammed that ever expanding gif od her failures including the ship/ferry tracker between mainland EU & UK + that electricity pole in the shape of a clown :skull:

Oh and when Michael Jacksons Neverland docu was out and someone said they can’t wait for Nicki’s docu called “NeverLand a #1” :deadbanana4:

On 1/19/2023 at 10:55 AM, BlondGuts said:

Chrome: Pandemica, Cosmetica, Chrom#adica, Free Kygo, Free Britney, Swine from Above :skull:

Don't forget Traumatica :redface:

Once the Froyogate happened to Demi someone changed the name of the song "My Girlfriends Are My Boyfriend" to "My Triggers Are Your Problem" :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Liafen said:

When they called Nicki Jester and spammed that ever expanding gif od her failures including the ship/ferry tracker between mainland EU & UK + that electricity pole in the shape of a clown :skull:

I have some of them :deadbanana2:

spacer.png

 

The way it became so oversaturated at the end will always get me :dies:

spacer.png

14 minutes ago, BrokenMachine said:

Once the Froyogate happened to Demi someone changed the name of the song "My Girlfriends Are My Boyfriend" to "My Triggers Are Your Problem" :deadbanana2:

I- :deadbanana:

I see no one has mentioned Screamtina yet :eli:

Edited by BrokenMachine

i always thought Madge was funny bc she HATED it

Edited by BANKS

1 hour ago, BrokenMachine said:

Once the Froyogate happened to Demi someone changed the name of the song "My Girlfriends Are My Boyfriend" to "My Triggers Are Your Problem" :deadbanana2:

I used to be a frequent lurker on ATRL during this period, and I'm so grateful I saved this hilarious edit. Whoever made this changed the whole tracklist of "Dancing With The Devil...The Art Of Starting Over" to match the froyogate situation. It's comedy gold :dies:

 

demibackcover.png?width=340&height=405

 

 

 

1 hour ago, Moonlight Nation said:

I used to be a frequent lurker on ATRL during this period, and I'm so grateful I saved this hilarious edit. Whoever made this changed the whole tracklist of "Dancing With The Devil...The Art Of Starting Over" to match the froyogate situation. It's comedy gold :dies:

 

demibackcover.png?width=340&height=405

 

 

 

I remember this pic. I totally forgot about 'licked one last night (feat. Ariana Grande)' and the 'Diet Miley Cyrus' :redface:

On 1/19/2023 at 10:34 AM, Karla Cabello said:

why is britney called knee?

She had a knee injury in 2004, so she refused to do choreo involving her knee during the Circus and Femme Fatale era and just sticked to 'armography' :rip:

spacer.png

me and my friends prefer refering to these artists as:

 

demi lovato - demluwat or demet lavanta which means bunch of lavender in turkish

miley cyrus - milkuruz or milli kuruş which means national penny in turkish

selena gomez - selgumez or siklena götmez which basically means dicklena assmez 

taylor swift - tayyar simit (tayyar is an antique male name) which means flying simit 

justin bieber - çarliston biber which is the word for banana pepper

ariana grande - ariola ghandi 

 

most of them was created by haters just poking fun at them on the internet or by some locals unintentionally just mispronouncing their names but they are all sooooooo funny

I find most of them unfunny but the ones that live rent free in my mind are just a cut deranged:

 

-1939 -> This one SENDS me so hard :deadbanana:

-Hitless

-Rita Whora

-Toucanne -> PLEASE

-Trini Dem Girls became Molesti Dem Girls 

-Coffin 4 Sale

-Cheque to Cheque -> :deadbanana:

Hulknee

 

Can someone explain the 1939 one, I know it's taylor swift but why is it suppose be funny

26 minutes ago, Distantconstellation said:

Can someone explain the 1939 one, I know it's taylor swift but why is it suppose be funny

I'm guessing because it's when WWII started :gaycat6:

Toucanne 

The Dalai Lana

 

And Whoisshe for Tinashe :fan:

 

insta.thumb.gif.7edb437ec68ad8995e4dc403

 

Edited by besaid

This is the funniest thread this site has created in a long time. :ahh:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.