Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

Can’t believe this almost went to TWICE 

They would have ate it tho

 

 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

 

 

 

The singer of Rover clarifying bc the lunatics have been harassing her :ace: 

And Armys talking about kcharts is funny BTS as soloist go nowhere on charts except when leeching off other popular artists :katie:

37 minutes ago, Babymomo said:

Oh bb you should see BPtwt, everyone literally DESPISES each other, when i tell u this group is gonna be Akagae central....whew

Also mnet is super sinophobic so never be surprised at how they nonchalantly ruin C trainees with bs edits. Don't know why they even invite them on if they hate them that much. Kepler stans don't have it cause theyre too busy hating on hyihhy collectively and EN stans are too busy writing them in y/n fics too give a F. This group however feels like a simultaneous collapse with a dash of headache inducing solo stan war.

 

As long as my mains Jay, Seunghwan, Gunwook and Jiwoong are left out of this mess ill giggle from the sidelines

 

Discussion favorite atrl GIF - Find on GIFER

 

Yeah Akgae-Central sounds about right. I mean I already know I’m not gonna stan this group (unless they pull an Enhypen and gag me with their music and concepts), but if Jay makes it to the final lineup, I’ll be a Jay solo stan. And no one can blame me because that’s how the show’s foundation has been laid out :gaycat6:

 

and yeah the editing to make the foreign contestants look bad is nothing new. And it looks like most of the audience is pretty logical to realize that the trainees are unfairly edited in the show, but the show keeps doing it to create drama and buzz I guess. 

1 hour ago, Zack said:

Circle = number of albums shipped based on stock demand (partly why major companies tend announce stock pre-orders these days)

 

Hanteo = number of albums actually sold in stores (but it only tracks Hanteo affiliated stores, not all stores. So it's not the complete number, but accurate enough).

 

There is always usually a gap between Hanteo and Circle. Companies have to report shipments to Circle, whereas Hanteo tracks independently. Sometimes Hanteo sales can be higher than Circle shipments in cases where the company has been slow to report shipments. A large gap between Circle and Hanteo tends to be a biT suspicious too.

 

So Circle is the total numbers globally.  Thanks for the explanation :heart:

 

 

44 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

Tea, I'm interested to see if IVE, LF and NewJeans can keep up the pace as well. Will be interesting to see it all play out for sure :rip:

I have a feeling that LSF will surpass IVE this year 

2 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

 

So Circle is the total numbers globally.  Thanks for the explanation :heart:

 

 

I have a feeling that LSF will surpass IVE this year 

Would be interesting for sure - LSF is the only nugu I'm not really vibing with.

 

Idk though, I feel like IVE's album is about to be a reset/absolute smash until NJ comes back...:gaycat6:

The new Kai sing sounds like an LESSERAFIM ANTIFRAGILE x KANG DANIEL EDMd reject:swan:

A forgettable bop but a bop nonetheless:snowman:

32 minutes ago, Zack said:

CSJH The Grace were such stars and so talented.

Shame they didn't last, SM ruined them by shipping them to Japan too soon (where they also flopped with quality).

 

 

wait the way talking about their floppage made me realize they’re on US streaming

 

either they weren’t before or I never bothered to search beyond YouTube :hoetenks:

58 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

less nmixx, more sunnyhill I say!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Never seen this but am obsessed! :jonnycat:

I wish we had more weirdo MVs like this nowadays.

27 minutes ago, elevate said:

Never seen this but am obsessed! :jonnycat:

I wish we had more weirdo MVs like this nowadays.

whew sister sunny hill served high camp! idk what happened to them but they were a one-two punch following midnight circus with this avante-garde gem

 

 

 

 

 

2 hours ago, 4Walls said:

These two songs(and era) are timeless

 

 

 

some of the best to ever do it. we need that comeback :jonny5:

 

I hear this song with good earphones and it's great, the production is fire. Should be the TT 

 

Edited by DelRey

8 minutes ago, DelRey said:

 

I hear this song with good earphones and it's great, the production is fire. Should be the TT 

 

this and alter ego >>>

 

 

stamp on it sounded like ass excluding the bridge which is immaculate :wave:

***** THIS SONG IS SO GOOD!!! KAI U SEXY, ICONIC, SOLO GENIUS!

 

 

Edited by Lightbringer007

2 hours ago, cloudbusting said:

nmixx is kinda jyp’s The Grace but at least the latter flopped with quality

Hol up now. The grace actually have good music. 
 

Dance in the rain >>>>> any nmesss attempts 

8 minutes ago, gugunikko said:

Hol up now. The grace actually have good music. 
 

Dance in the rain >>>>> any nmesss attempts 

that’s what I said!

actually listening to One More Time, OK? rn and it’s so so good :jonny6:

28 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

this and alter ego >>>

 

 

stamp on it sounded like ass excluding the bridge which is immaculate :wave:

True, its very catchy. I also like Outlaw but maybe because it sounds like an nct song 

3 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

 

this is so embarrassing for all involved

 

amymikesnatch.gif

i had 0 knowledge this even existed until you posted it

 

amymikesnatch.gif

 

 

 

 

Just now, fauxtography said:

i had 0 knowledge this even existed until you posted it

 

amymikesnatch.gif

 

 

 

 

a thousand apologies, ma'am

 

amymikesnatch.gif

BTS's smasha success is just one of those things I'll go my whole life not understanding, and I am fine with that.

 

i did kinda like butter tho ngl

 

amymikesnatch.gif

 

 

anyways, better than anything BTS ever sharted into a microphone

 

 

 

 

 

BTS has had so many desperate collabs with Western artists and still never truly broke into the American mainstream it's crazy.

 

I don't know another kpop artist that had as many collabs as them it's near constant

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.