Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

40 minutes ago, the good guy_duh said:

The absolute slayage :jonny5: ISA :jonny5:

 

 

they ate this I fear :WAP:

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

Not TWICE serving boygroup stats with their bloated sales and flopping streams. I-

I don't understand all these lacklusters English kpop song why don't you understand, Wow, Hype Boy, Ditto, Psycho, DDDD, HYLT, I Can't Stop Me, Antifragile etc all smashed cuz they are great songs not cuz their were sung in english 

3 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

I don't understand all these lacklusters English kpop song why don't you understand, Wow, Hype Boy, Ditto, Psycho, DDDD, HYLT, I Can't Stop Me, Antifragile etc all smashed cuz they are great songs not cuz their were sung in english 

I'm also partially blaming their A&R woman Jane who keeps feeding these random songs in for Twice

 

1 hour ago, Mel. said:

 

 

she's really selling a milli :deadbanana2:

50 minutes ago, the good guy_duh said:

The absolute slayage :jonny5: ISA :jonny5:

 

 

HOLD ON what is this serve :WAP:

Isa and Sieun are very versatile, they'd perfectly fit in a girl crush group

I'm sorry but why she named her solo ME :bibliahh: I can't help but listening ME! Chorus in my mind 

7 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

Maybe it's time for the Spotify autoplay payola :giraffe:

I saw people saying now (certain some) artists will owe Spotify :bibliahh:

I just really hope Me isn't an ballad, I can already imagine pages full of Jisnooze drags :gaycat7:Please give serve us a bop like this forgotten gem :jonny5:

 

 

 

SM Girls showcase soon anyone has more info about it? 

 

I think the girls presented will be 

 

Nahyun

Helen

Rana

Haeun 

Sherlisa 

 

I think Rino left :chick3:

And no idea who could be the other girl trainees :ducky:

 

Also no idea how Rana fits if it's a cute group though she's completely the opposite :gaycat1:

 

Stayc are so DESERVING of their success, been with those angels since day 1!! :jonny5:Thats what happens when a group is filled with all rounders, stage presence, vocals, cute rap that isn't ear bleeding, in BEP we trust!!!!! :alexz:

Edited by Babymomo

2 hours ago, kawk said:

yet another Marilyn Monroe moment going viral  :skull:

 

I just know Armys lost their minds and banging their head against the wall when they saw this :ahh:

giphy.gif

 

But Miss Jennie Kim will be unbothered as always  :heart:

Edited by Pluto2022

Helen's brother is following SM and SMTrainee on Insta :bird:

I guess @Zackat the end won

 

 

14 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

SM Girls showcase soon anyone has more info about it? 

 

I think the girls presented will be 

 

Nahyun

Helen

Rana

Haeun 

Sherlisa 

 

I think Rino left :chick3:

And no idea who could be the other girl trainees :ducky:

 

Also no idea how Rana fits if it's a cute group though she's completely the opposite :gaycat1:

 

where are you getting this from? :rip:

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

 

she's really selling a milli :deadbanana2:

The twice print :clap3: 

The way I log in after a day and Blonks are STILL talking to the wall and ranting about Twice :ahh:

 

1 hour ago, Eternium said:

Name another group who even sold 500k total on Circle with their 12th mini, please.


And let’s not act like Spotify didn’t just come out and say they have allowed payola on their platform since 2020. HYBE even came out and said they’d give SM acts payola if they were allowed to buy SM.


Y’all are so desperate to see women fail that you will try to pull anything to make every project look like a bomb :lmao: It’s pathetic.

They really want women to fail if it’s not their own faves, literally BTSARMY 2.0 :rip:

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

 

she's really selling a milli :deadbanana2:

someone thread "highest 1st-week selling female soloist this decade"

Just now, Asscatchem said:

someone thread "highest 1st-week selling female soloist this decade"

let's not jump the gun

7 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

The twice print :clap3: 

when her song debuts #150 on spotify, sure

 

spacer.png

 

23 minutes ago, ANTisocial said:

where are you getting this from? :rip:

All of them are rumored trainees except Haeun since she's a confirmed one :gaycat1:

 

Helen was supposed to debut with aespa but she didn't at the end and people though she left SM but now people found their brother Insta and he's following SM and SMTrainee account which makes some people believe she's still in SM 

 

Most of it comes from Weibo and DC that later comes to Twitter. 

 

We will find out in 4 days if it's true or not anyways :gaycat1:

 

Edited by Sorecer

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.