Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

11 minutes ago, Flomik said:

what song does it plagiarize?

I don't remember the name correctly, I think it's a chris brown song, I used to bop to it a LOT.

1 minute ago, Xalric said:

I don't remember the name correctly, I think it's a chris brown song, I used to bop to it a LOT.

 

 

2 minutes ago, Xalric said:

I don't remember the name correctly, I think it's a chris brown song, I used to bop to it a LOT.

Ijbol nobody cares about Chris brown :dies:

Also the entire album just being spoiled….**** Lee soo Man cause it’s all his fault! 

1 minute ago, katyberry said:

Also the entire album just being spoiled….**** Lee soo Man cause it’s all his fault! 

The fact they've performed 8 new songs and the show isn't even over :next:

3 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

The fact they've performed 8 new songs and the show isn't even over :next:

Season 2 Hbo GIF by Big Little Lies
this is all Lee Soo Man’s fault, **** him! 

11 minutes ago, Xalric said:

I don't remember the name correctly, I think it's a chris brown song, I used to bop to it a LOT.

Never heard the concept of a sample/cover/interpolation or whatever 

3 minutes ago, JoanneActII said:

 

OH MY GOD :jonny6:

MY BEAUTIFUL QUEEN OMGGGG SERVING CUNTTTTTT.

aespa the first full album goals: 

- 120 streams in first 24 hours 

- 29 views in first 24 hours 

- at least 50k sales first month 

 

SM should’ve just postponed the concert if they knew the album was delayed but they already prepared the Japanese dates like 6 months in advance so that’s probably why….

karina, giselle and ningning solos are all bangers :jonny5: NEED them in the album

4 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

karina, giselle and ningning solos are all bangers :jonny5: NEED them in the album

I mean I don't think they would only perform these songs live... right?! :jonny5:

Just now, Sonny said:

I mean I don't think they would only perform these songs live... right?! :jonny5:

lots of sm artists have performed solo tracks at their groups concerts just for them to never be released or at the very least be on a live album :deadbanana4:

14 minutes ago, katyberry said:

Season 2 Hbo GIF by Big Little Lies
this is all Lee Soo Man’s fault, **** him! 

Just enjoy new ways of dropping music. Aren’t you tired of the same old release schedule in Kpop? This is fun and exciting. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.