Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

They can start with Super Junior :fan:

a group of racists, homophobic, fat phobic and sexists :matty:

 

its time. 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

it’s really Yujin’s year. 5 brand deals this year only. Also It’s the same brand Han so hee endorsed :WAP:

 

BLACKPINK coming to end BTS’ tour record

I can already see the tears from that fanbase 

 

I’m ELATED :fan:

24 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

NCT, Aespa, Exo and maybe RV will be fine.

RV had a domestic smash last year and then their best album sales ever even with a flop single, plus the members are moving albums with their solos as well. Catalog sales are booming with the reprints

 

they’ll be fine until the next renewal :giraffe:

3 minutes ago, Mel. said:

BLACKPINK coming to end BTS’ tour record

I can already see the tears from that fanbase 

 

I’m ELATED :fan:

BTS haven't done a proper tour in years so I mean... I guess

 

Bidol83.gif

34 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Not a welcoming collection and it’s literally about to be March..

YG, I really can’t. This should’ve been out 2 months ago

BLACKPINK's seasons greetings was released in Feb last year as well, wonder if they will announce theirs too. :rip:

 

I can't stand this company. 

Just now, Sonny said:

BLACKPINK's seasons greetings was released in Feb last year as well, wonder if they will announce theirs too. :rip:

 

I can't stand this company. 

Smh…just a mess tbh

idk if BP is gonna do one this year tho with the tour and everything going on

Just now, Mel. said:

Smh…just a mess tbh

idk if BP is gonna do one this year tho with the tour and everything going on

Yeah I wasn't expecting one this year, but with TREASURE's being released so late I have hope. :fan:

3 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Yeah I wasn't expecting one this year, but with TREASURE's being released so late I have hope. :fan:

It definitely would be nice lol

let’s hope for the best

Anyone know where I can find

2NE1 - FIRE @ Inkigayo (090614) in HD? ts/mkv/mp4

 

im lowkey desperate lol, I can’t find it anymore

I’ll send whoever can find it for me $5 on PayPal lol

41 minutes ago, Mel. said:

It’s gonna be BANANAS :duca:

 

 

 

and just like that +100k on their tour attendance :rip: 

I can see the france stadium encore date being true as well and its an 80k+ venue

 

54 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

BTS haven't done a proper tour in years so I mean... I guess

 

Bidol83.gif

and why is that? maybe there's no demand

 

Bidol83.gif

1 hour ago, New Edition said:

 

Not them turning into Avon Boys :dies: Get that bag tho! 

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

new jennies is on JYP?

 

Bidol83.gif

At least let them reach a full calendar year first :dies:

I love NewJennies but let’s not compare them to established acts like Twice yet 

Bidol83.gif

2 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

and why is that? maybe there's no demand

 

Bidol83.gif

idk if true, how ****** up tho

 

Bidol83.gif

12 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Anyone know where I can find

2NE1 - FIRE @ Inkigayo (090614) in HD? ts/mkv/mp4

 

im lowkey desperate lol, I can’t find it anymore

I’ll send whoever can find it for me $5 on PayPal lol

Someone? ANYONE?!

9 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

and just like that +100k on their tour attendance :rip: 

I can see the france stadium encore date being true as well and its an 80k+ venue

 

and why is that? maybe there's no demand

 

Bidol83.gif

I feel like they could do 5 nights in Thailand alone and sellOUT! The BORN PINK tour is one for the history books

 

when ur the biggest gg in the world TINGZ

Edited by Mel.

2 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

the only acts disbanded from Source and Pledis since Hybe got involved are GFriend and NU'EST who were both on their way out anyway

 

Bidol83.gif

 

Not when the 6 members of GFRIEND said they would have renewed if asked.

1 minute ago, Xalric said:

Not when the 6 members of GFRIEND said they would have renewed if asked.

sure but who was checking for them?

 

Bidol83.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.