Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

Chris Lee is literally digging his own grave, he does realise bringing up LSM's dirty work will inevitably bring his own???

 

 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

2 hours ago, xrosup said:

Cause he doesn't have abs, he has a normal tummy :mandown: He said he'll try to get abs this year but i don't see it happening tbh :toofunny3:

 

 

Why do people think abs = attractive, and tummy = unattractive :rip: like, I find a flat tummy sexier than washboard abs that look like sawdust will come out if you poke them

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

' PINK BLOOD is a collective name for fans who enjoy and love SM artist content.'

 

:deadvision: so basically fans and the artists in the company

 

34 minutes ago, xrosup said:

The government name of the sheep

 

dionne3.gif


 

:bibliahh: I’m dead 

8 hours ago, Adama said:

NO BC BEP1ER potential line up is giving TABS :WAP:

 

Jay - Main vocal 

 

Zhang Hao- Lead vocalist

 

 

Matthew- lead vocalist/lead dancer and Korean English speaker 

 

Main Rap/Dance line 

 

Keita 


Gunwook 



Jiwoong - Visual god

  
Hanbin- Center/ lead vocalist 

 

Yunjin - maknae and dancer I guess?

 

 

 

Like the potential his here! No wonder the ratings are going UP!
 

Don’t want Hui hag on this perfect line up, but if he can produce for them a Shine type of song, he’s more than welcome! 

 

 

 

Ok I love the first two and they HAVE to be in the final lineup :WAP:

10 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

There's just simply no way that Hui is going to debut in Bep1er, like he's literally turning 30 this year 

giphy.gif

Someone needs to tell him Yujin only debuted bc she could pass for a 17 year old 

I finally realized aespa's Salty and Sweet reminds me of Team by Iggy. I knew that beat sounded familiar

 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

Why do people think abs = attractive, and tummy = unattractive :rip: like, I find a flat tummy sexier than washboard abs that look like sawdust will come out if you poke them

spacer.png

Yeah I prefer tall and handsome twinks over short bodybuilders

Which is probably why i never got into wonho and prefer the gayz and twink x twink

 

dionne3.gif

 

But to each their own

1 hour ago, Gaia said:

I finally realized aespa's Salty and Sweet reminds me of Team by Iggy. I knew that beat sounded familiar

 

giphy.gif

Bihhhh, when I tell you I had Team stuck in my head for the last 2 days and wondered why.......

34 minutes ago, Tomek said:

 

mess 

Start the EXO/Kai rollout, THEN halt the hostile takeover.

 

spacer.png

No idea wtf is happening at SM but someone need to save AESPA , girls are being held in a dungon , YG behavior 

50 minutes ago, Tomek said:

 

mess 

It was fun for like 5 minutes just shut up and give us aespa cb 

If hybe buying the shares is a done deal lee sung soo needs to give up already, he already did it the wrong way by creating those shares and sell them to kakao, it's his fault it has come to this imo

3 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

Their Dua Lipa fraudery will already take the album’s Spotify streams to 600 Million+ so I’m here for it :gaycat2:

 

1. Title track

2. B-side

3. B-side

4. Eleven

5. Love Dive

6. After Like

7. B-side

8. B-side

 

i would put more tracks but I have a feeling they’ll end at 8 

spacer.png

I think their tracklists gonna be some combinations like this:

 

1) Title Track

2) Side B

3) Side B

4) Blue Blood

5) Royal

6) Love Dive

7) After Like

8) Eleven

9) My Satisfaction

10) Take It

11) Not Your Girl

12) Queen of Hearts (Korean Version)

 

So yeah the IVE full album are likely have a mini album sized new tracks tucked along with the Korean version of the original Japanese songs and tracks from the past single albums.

TREASURE’s Junghwan turns 18 today

he’s the last member to become an adult :clap3:

 

 

 

didn’t brave girls have a career resurgence last decade 

 

or was that someone else :redface:

Nah, you don't wanna be on my bad side
That's right, I'm slidin' through
Bunch of wannabes that wanna be me
Me three if I was you
Been around the world, pearls on ya, girl
VVS's we invested, uh
Need a lesson, see the necklace, see these dresses
We don't buy it, we request it, uh
 
spacer.png

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.