Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

5 minutes ago, LuneMon said:

I miss sexy concepts

 

 

An ERA

 

 

43 minutes ago, LuneMon said:

I miss sexy concepts

 

 

:jonny6:Girl’s Day 

:WAP:Hyeri is a living legend 

21 hours ago, Asscatchem said:

chill kill was about their career sis! SM said theyre officially a legacy act. next year will be their Holiday Night, a celebration of 10 years

it’s so disrespectful. They can’t even get the bare minimum 

 

21 hours ago, ItsJustMe. said:

I'd say Killing Voice is more fun than a dance practice tho

They could have both! It’s not like a dance practice is expensive :deadbanana4:

 

51 minutes ago, LuneMon said:

I miss sexy concepts

 

 

Same! Thanks god we have KOL :jonnycat:

 

 

1 hour ago, New Edition said:

Where is CHANELLE :celestial:

She’s in a prestigious Seoul college, the equivalent of the Ivy League in SK. Her idol career is done 

this is actually a nice take, in the 3rd gen we had BTS/BLACKPINK/TWICE which were the biggest, and it was clear.

But in the 4th gen we have so many groups that are all very successful (newjeans/skz/aespa/gidle/ive/le sserafim.....)

 

5 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:


get into the camp anthem ya’ll 

That bend at 02:45 :skull: 

I swear they try to kill me, poor my stiff back

 

 

On 6/28/2023 at 9:54 AM, armink said:

the fact that you say dumb bullshit like this is why I posted this :bibliahh: its a MAJOR kii that "mega flop" suga also outperformed your precious it girl with his video game ost that we found out about just a few days before release. And that's even when jennie's collab was with a bigger name than either Jimin or Yoongi had :rofl:

 

Well, longevity is what matters at the end :suburban:


 

 

 

Edited by Adama

41 minutes ago, Adama said:

Finally :duca:! 
 

 

Given IVE luck with release date, I'll bet IU will comeback around April-May :-*

17 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

 

THEY NEED TO PROMOTE THIS ASAP

don't know if it was announced already but I hope it is the title track of their next EP.

19 minutes ago, Winmill De Kwynn said:

That bend at 02:45 :skull: 

I swear they try to kill me, poor my stiff back

 

Looks like I didn't lie when I said this about them yesterday: 

 

23 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

The difference between NMIXX and aespa is that NMIXX are singing 100 % live while breaking their backs

:ryan3:

Edited by Pluto2022

7 minutes ago, Winmill De Kwynn said:

Given IVE luck with release date, I'll bet IU will comeback around April-May :-*

I think both IU and IVE will have a pre release too! I think IU first single might be in January? Then an album in March.

 

 

53 minutes ago, Adama said:

Finally :duca:! 
 

 

The OG digimon is back, hide your faves :WAP:

*korean korean* DRIP DRIP DRIP FREEZE EM ON SIIIIGHT

SHUT IT DOWN WHA WHA WHA WHAT

 

blackpink-blackpink-shut-down.gif

 

 

 

12 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

spacer.png

SM is giving others SM acts winter singles when First snow is smashing without any help 

 

17 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

The OG digimon is back, hide your faves :WAP:

Can’t wait for her comeback :duca:!
 

 

Edited by Adama

 

Haewon being the most popular by a long shot is not something I saw coming.

 

the way i thought they would be the next pristin vajayjay

Edited by Aniston's Boobs

1 hour ago, Adama said:

Finally :duca:! 
 

 

No more Daesang for the 4th gen girlies :rip: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.