Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

15 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

 

not the two nshitty girls fighting with each other

 

ravensqueal.gif

Be quiet, Tiffany!

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

42 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

yg should do an audition but not for idols

 

but for songwriters and producers

 

most importantly 

 

yg should do an audition for his replacement

 

he just doesnt have it anymore, his old school methods is clearly not working anymore currenty

 

or best yg should do an audition to replace everyone in their company from the stakeholders to their bodyguards, because all of them are incompetent!

I was thinking the same thing, it doesn't matter how talented their trainees are, the main problem with YG is their creative direction and their producers, they are uninspired and stuck in the 2010s. :cm:

37 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

I guess that makes sense. A little more believable than SM trying to convince everyone NCT's entire vocal line is on par with Taeil, but whatever.

 

:clack:

Yeah, cause why did SM sneak Jaehyun as a main vocal? :clack:

52 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

I know the encore stages give me so much crackhead energy i love it. I’ve been to Twice shows and it’s kinda similar to what they do in terms of changing into sweats and just come to the stage to have fun and jump around. The fact there’s 9 members makes it so much more fun too, so I’m guessing it’s even more fun with 13 members, Ugh I CANT wait to see my boys in person. Seventeen is my comfort group at this point because they’re just so excellent in everything they do and their music, personalities, the whole aura just resonates with me like no other group… so seeing them in person is gonna be something I wouldn’t be able to explain :WAP: 

Hopefully they are able to do a world tour before enlistment starts :monkey: Twice also looks fun from the clips I've seen. Theres quite a few groups I want to go to the concert of but I really hope I'm able to go to a svt one soon. They're the first bg I've stanned, usually I have a hard time being interested in bgs but a lot of the members are relatable and they're also the most entertaining group to me. Theres a few other bgs who I also consistently listen to the discography of but I couldn't be interested enough to stan when I tried

 

52 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Seungkwan is a petty ghey, he’s one of us :bird: but Dino has adapted well to the messiness because he knew he had to survive being the youngest punching bag of 12 older guys :gaycat3:

It seems Dino has been fighting for his life since day 1 in the dorm  :dies: Scoups being a menace to all the younger ones when they were kids makes sense

 

 

4 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Yeah, cause why did SM sneak Jaehyun as a main vocal? :clack:

NCT only has 4 vocalists that sing with support, and Jaehyun is one of them. I do think he should be a lead vocalist given the gap between him and Taeil/Doyoung, but SM likes to do a main vocal trio for some of their boy groups. Since Jaehyun is the third best vocalist in NCT, it makes sense. The real sneak is Haechan. He's the best vocalist in Dream, so it makes sense for him to have the title there, but it makes no sense for him to be one in 127, especially when even Jungwoo is a better technical vocalist. 

 

:clack:

56 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

I guess that makes sense. A little more believable than SM trying to convince everyone NCT's entire vocal line is on par with Taeil, but whatever.

 

:clack:

yeah china seems to have a control over their stars even bingbing is nowhere now and she's their biggest star 

Another one? :laugh2:  Someone should make a compilation of her MMA moments at this point

 

 

Also I love Giselle and Ningning's humor together :dies: They're too funny

Edited by gigantopithecus

1 minute ago, JonginBey said:

NCT only has 4 vocalists that sing with support, and Jaehyun is one of them. I do think he should be a lead vocalist given the gap between him and Taeil/Doyoung, but SM likes to do a main vocal trio for some of their boy groups. Since Jaehyun is the third best vocalist in NCT, it makes sense. The real sneak is Haechan. He's the best vocalist in Dream, so it makes sense for him to have the title there, but it makes no sense for him to be one in 127, especially when even Jungwoo is a better technical vocalist. 

 

:clack:

Is he? I like Chenle way more, he doesn't seems to struggle like Haechan. 

 

Renjun is my favorite voice in Dream tho :gaycat2:

49 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Your degree from JYP U won't work here.

 

spacer.png

 

 

JYP? Im not a JYP girl, never been.  

 

How dare you!

 

tumblr_mr8rj9scjk1sc4ljxo1_400.gif

 

 

3 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

Another one? :laugh2:  Someone should make a compilation of her MMA moments at this point

 

 

I need a gif of 0:42 and 7:38

 

 

3 minutes ago, DelRey said:

Is he? I like Chenle way more, he doesn't seems to struggle like Haechan. 

 

Renjun is my favorite voice in Dream tho :gaycat2:

Renjun is my fave Dream vocalist too. I feel like his voice is a nice balance between Chenle's and Haechan, though I feel like he has regressed a bit so his voice doesn't hit me the way it used to :noparty:. Chenle is slowly overtaking him as my fave. Yeah, Haechan is the best of the three but all are very technically flawed. I think the producers like Chenle's voice the most :sistrens:

every 4 membered group has that one member that is left out

 

 

 

sistar

2ne1

blackpink

31 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Yeah, cause why did SM sneak Jaehyun as a main vocal? :clack:

Says the Stray Kids stan:bibliahh:

12 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I need a gif of 0:42 and 7:38

 

 

b02deb9280a9ca0d32397b3362b03945432dc3064bf52cbc1e1eda7d1bc991049463f4b8c8fb4733

 

Made some for you. Give Dino a stream for me as thanks  :gaycat4:

 

 

46 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Yeah, cause why did SM sneak Jaehyun as a main vocal? :clack:

um because he can ACTUALLY sing... 

 

nicki.png

 

lets watch some NCT videos from their recent The Unity concert!

he really shows off his vocals

2 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

um because he can ACTUALLY sing... 

 

nicki.png

 

lets watch some NCT videos from their recent The Unity concert!

he really shows off his vocals

He is NCT Ace, guy can sing, dance, rap and he is beautiful on top of that.

 

Not every group have one like him. 

 

:gaycat4:

1 hour ago, Antisocialites said:

 

the serve of the century :jonny6: Bona and SeolA's owning the song with one of the best pre-chorus ever, Dawon, Soobin and Yeonjung immaculate vocals during the chorus, Exy's rap always serving excellence (other idols should take notes), Luda, Yeorum and Dayoung eating the little singing/speaking/melodic parts and Eunseo DEVOURING the beginning and that final part during the ending. ugh a group full of SLAYERS. :jonny6:

 

and after Unnatural, they gave us 3 of the most cvnty releases :jonny5: these girls only know how to serve and release amazing music :jonny2:

 

A year and a half later, and I STILL bop to Last Sequence daily, it's just that song!

 

IMG_6908.gif?ex=656fb848&is=655d4348&hm=

10 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

The way I still don't get the whole ''Our youth'' theme, 2nd year in a row :dies: but we're seated!

 

4 minutes ago, DelRey said:

He is NCT Ace, guy can sing, dance, rap and he is beautiful on top of that.

 

Not every group have one like him. 

 

:gaycat4:

he really is :jonny5: my bias of the group for a reason!

and he sounds beautiful in this song too :gaycat4:

 

 

3 hours ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

Exactly, TT had to remain so should've just shelved it for the repack :gaycat4: Knock Knock had a whole anti bullying movement in SK happening so it's hard to tell if it would've had the same impact, but quality wise>>> :WAP:

Yeah I don’t think that VVV would have had the same impact since that campaign was massive for them 

It was also one of their fastest streamed singles to 100M at the time. Def was the right career move to cement them as the NGG at the time. VVV is just too…. Bland to be a TWICE track. Plus they came with WIGNAL right after so :jonny2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.