Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, DelRey said:

omg this is a bop :beatfreak: let me add it to my daily playlist 

Omg you hadn't heard Buttersmash??:rip:

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

 

I think you guys need to give them some more love

their first few releases may have been bad, but they have been releasing some hits recently 

 

0IewupB.gif

Had Fizzle out released this BOP instead of Flop Saxy they would be slaying MelOn with 2 back to back releases but SM is stupid as usual.

 

2 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

 

I think you guys need to give them some more love

their first few releases may have been bad, but they have been releasing some hits recently 

 

0IewupB.gif

So this is just a stray kids song but Rock version:rip: don't get me wrong I love me some hard rock, i may dive into their discography.

4 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

Had Fizzle out released this BOP instead of Flop Saxy they would be slaying MelOn with 2 back to back releases but SM is stupid as usual.

 

Thank God fans don't manage K-pop companies :redface:

I had no kpawp artists in my spotify wrapped but moonlight sunrise made it into my top 5 :giraffe:

He’s so pretty. 

He’s giving super dominant seme in a yaoi manga. 

 

I want to see him without makeup though.

Just noticed Vernon has been cringing at them during all major achievements :dies: He hates a celebration I guess

 

27 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

So this is just a stray kids song but Rock version:rip: don't get me wrong I love me some hard rock, i may dive into their discography.

 

the whole Livelock mini is great, give it a listen :gaycat4:

Edited by youresotoxic

8 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

Omg you hadn't heard Buttersmash??:rip:

I haven't hear half of RV discography tbh :'(  

 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, DelRey said:

I haven't hear half of RV discography tbh :'(  

 

giphy.gif

oh... well that needs to change immediately 

 

paris.gif

2 minutes ago, DelRey said:

I haven't hear half of RV discography tbh :'(  

 

giphy.gif

It's never too late king, stan the bops Bamboleo, Body Talk, Blue Lemonade and Talk To Me:katie2:

6 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

 

the whole Livelock mini is great, give it a listen :gaycat4:

I will and get back to you king.

10 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Thank God fans don't manage K-pop companies :redface:

What's that supposed to mean? The song is a bop and is in line with their Memories-GaG style, unlike TS:oxygen2:

5 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

oh... well that needs to change immediately 

 

paris.gif

Tell me the ones you dislike, I will hear those. 

 

Cause your taste in GG songs is not giving.

 

:clack:

1 minute ago, DelRey said:

Tell me the ones you dislike, I will hear those. 

 

Cause your taste in GG songs is not giving.

 

:clack:

is this because I said Birthday is Red Velvets best song and that O.O is the best 4th gen debut or what...? because both are correct 

my taste is GG songs is kinda excellent if we think about it...

 

nicki.png

 

26 minutes ago, Sheegs said:

 

Damn we could've gotten OT16 performance if they attended MAMA  :chick3:

Their Best song sorry 

BABYMONSTER ‘Batter Up’ – 01AM KST Update:

 

Out of top 100 on Bugs
Out of top 100 on Genie
Out of top 100 on MelOn
Out of top 100 on Flo

 

I never thought it would flop that hard in Korea

 

:deadbanana:

5 minutes ago, DelRey said:

Tell me the ones you dislike, I will hear those. 

 

Cause your taste in GG songs is not giving.

 

:clack:

dont be rude

 

paris.gif

4 minutes ago, Inspirit said:

BABYMONSTER ‘Batter Up’ – 01AM KST Update:

 

Out of top 100 on Bugs
Out of top 100 on Genie
Out of top 100 on MelOn
Out of top 100 on Flo

 

I never thought it would flop that hard in Korea

 

:deadbanana:

what a smash

 

paris.gif

"You better not be mother when I get there!"

 

Sakura's сunty ass:

 

 

a shameless babymonster subunit with ahyeon, chiquita, haram, and rora

get that cash grab :jonny5:

9 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

is this because I said Birthday is Red Velvets best song and that O.O is the best 4th gen debut or what...? because both are correct 

my taste is GG songs is kinda excellent if we think about it...

 

nicki.png

 

Omg why would you say that? Birthday is a career ender, not worse than ZZB or RBB but still.

9 minutes ago, Inspirit said:

BABYMONSTER ‘Batter Up’ – 01AM KST Update:

 

Out of top 100 on Bugs
Out of top 100 on Genie
Out of top 100 on MelOn
Out of top 100 on Flo

 

I never thought it would flop that hard in Korea

 

:deadbanana:

That's better than any treasure release though, slay BabyDumpster

2 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

Omg why would you say that? Birthday is a career ender, not worse than ZZB or RBB but still.

8f807dc5f0fbc037fa5b050c1e6025d4d4fa227d

66c70a03b111ce2c4cf6dd2455ac73e787830939.gifv94787c36ae1f82ea6a50c3198569d7edf69e5591.gifv

 

I will FOREVER be Birthday's #1 fan :jonny5: era of a lifetime

their best selling album for a reason! everyone was tuned in for the release 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.